Chapter 32

"We'll just leave it out for a few minutes." She says, smoothing over the icing again.

Somehow we've spent all day in her kitchen. I mixed up the measurements between the oil and water and we had to dispose of another batter before I stopped fucking it up and got it right.

Sunniva's just as patient as I remember. She never made me feel like the dipshit I was when she'd tutor me.

"A couple more attempts and you'll be a pro." She remarks, taking off her apron.

The way the tights cling to her body is part of the reason I couldn't get my brain to focus on a task as simple as baking.

"Never again." I say, making her laugh.

I pull her at the waist and lower my hands until I'm cupping her perfect ass.

I look up at the clock on her wall before leaning into her lips.

I groan against her as she wraps her arms around me and I lift her around my waist.

"When I get back." I say against her soft lips.

"What?" She pouts and looks up at the clock behind her, "I thought you said 10pm." Her hands run through my hair.

"I did but there's something I have to do first." I explain and kiss her deeply this time.

Her arms wrap tighter around my neck and she moans against my lips when my tongue enters her mouth.

My fingers strum her through her tights and she shivers in response.

"Fuck it." I mumble and place her on the countertop.

I need to train at least two hours before every game but I can cut it shorter this one time.

I caress her face as I lower my lips to nip at her neck. I can taste the silver of her necklace against my tongue, I don't think I've ever seen her without it.

"Leo." She mewls, wrapping her legs around me as she grinds into my belt.

"What do you want Sunny?"

"Please... kiss me down..." She moans again, grinding into me.

I pull at the material of her top and her tits pop out in the process.

"Kiss you where Sunny?" I ask, taking her brown nipple into my mouth and running my tongue along it.

She moans louder and her hand cradles the back of my head.

"So fucking sexy angel." I groan, rolling her other nipple between my fingers.

"Oh god!" She grinds harder against my belt now.

I suckle her harshly and a loud moan escapes. I release her and look up at her half-shut eyes.

"You want to come on my tongue again, baby?" I bring my lips to hers as I pull at the waistband of her tights.

She nods frantically, "Yes."

I release the band and it snaps against her making her shriek. "

Ask, Sunny." I tease her bottom lip between mine.

"Please kiss me Leo." I chuckle lowly when she pushes at my shoulders, "Not like that. Down there!"

I lifts her thighs and thumb her clit through her tights, "Down here?"

She nods frantically and I quickly remove her tights.

I grip her neck between my hand and push her back on her elbows, "Watch me."