Chapter 13

((A/N: SUUPER late update and I am so sorry for that, I had HUGE writer's block after starting other stories and sure enough, I started to neglect this one :( but I intend on finishing it because this is the only unfinished story I have so lets do this!!))

A million thoughts have ran though my head. Not only did I get fired by the Commander, but he is also kissing ME. And it's not accidental, or a dream, but its REALLY happening! Is he even allowed to do this? Is it bad that I am enjoying it? Should I even kiss him back? I wanted to pull him away but I just couldn't! I could taste the alcohol that he just drank on him. He probably had some before he came back. It tasted strong and heavy, just like the kiss. 

So does that mean that he is drunk? If he is then does that mean that he does have feelings for me? But why didn't he tell me before? Was he not supposed to have any relationship among his colleagues? Or was he hiding it this whole time? But I still couldn't deny how wonderful his lips felt against mine. 

Next thing I know I felt my arms slowly lift up to wrap them around his torso. I felt his arms squeezing me a bit tighter as I did. Should I even do this? Sure he's the one who pulled me in first but is this right? I mean he just fired me after all. Unless, he's been wanting to do this, but didn't act on it because he was my boss.

I finally pulled back from the kiss, mostly to catch my breath. But before I could say anything, Erwin placed his lips on my neck, causing me to let out a moan. 

Oh god this was wrong, oh so wrong. But I couldn't stop myself from resisting. His lips on my neck just felt so good. Its almost as if he KNEW what he was doing. Like he KNEW where my weak points were. I didn't even know I had weak points until he sucked on them. And it felt oh so good. But we couldn't. We shouldn't. And I have to tell him before we end up regretting this decision.

You- E-Erwin...NGH! S-Stop..We...ah..We can't do this.."

Erwin only pulled back only a bit so he could talk.

Erwin- "Please (Y/N)...keep quiet.."

His breath hitting my neck sent shivers down my spine. He didn't stop what he was doing and was back attacking my neck. Only this time he started sucking on it. HARD. I felt my knees starting to give out on me. And as much as I loved the sensation, I just knew that the right thing to do is to stop this before it gets too much. You would hate to do this only to find out that it was the alcohol doing the talking.

You- "E-Erwin....please..AH."

I felt Erwin suck down even harder as if to shut me up. But I knew I shouldn't have to, I can't let the alcohol overpower him.

You- "E-Erwin please....I-I don't want this.."

And just like that Erwin stopped. He slowly pulled back to look at me. He looked at me with a mixture of sadness and confusion. Oh god I started to feel bad, but why? Is this what alcohol does to you? Or is this how he truly feels deep down?

Erwin- "You don't want this (Y/N)?"

You- "I mean...You do taste like alcohol...I don't know exactly how much you had but....I would hate to do this...and then finding out that you-"

Erwin- "-I don't love you?"

I felt my cheeks starting to burn up.

You- "I-uh....I just...I just don't want you to regret this..."

Erwin- "And if I don't?"

You looked up at him.

You- "But..you're dr-"

Erwin- "-I am not drunk.."

Huh??

You- "W-Wha-?"