Chap 4

Morgan's POV

I rang the doorbell to Alexis' house. "Open the door Alexis," I said. A six foot two shaggy hair guy opened the door. "Is Alexis home?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs getting ready," said Blake.

"Sam!" said Dean's voice from upstairs.

I heard a door being kicked down. "What's going on?" I asked.

I ran upstairs and Sam put his arms in the tub. "Alexis!" Sam exclaimed. He was trying to pull Alexis out of the tub but it wasn't working. "Ah!" After two minutes of pulling he got Alexis out. "Alexis?" He put a towel under her head and put her bathrobe over her. He felt for a pulse. "She's breathing but in shock." She coughed up water and sat up holding the bathrobe on her. "Alexis."

"Daddy," said Alexis as they hugged. "I'm so happy to see you."

"Why don't you get dressed?" asked Sam. "We'll be waiting downstairs." Alexis nodded. Sam, Dean, and I went downstairs. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick her up to go to the carnival," I said.

"I'm guessing Alexis forgot to tell you but we're supposed to meet you there," said Sam.

"No, she didn't tell me," I said.

"Is Alexis alright?" asked the shaggy hair guy.

"Yeah, Blake," said Dean. "Your little girlfriend is gonna be alright."

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Girlfriend?" asked Sam.

"She's not my girlfriend," said Blake.

"With the way you two act around each other, mind as well be," said Dean.

"My daughter does not have a boyfriend," said Sam. "I have to approve of them first."

"Dad," said Alexis. We all looked toward the stairs. She was in a pair of blue skinny jeans, black ankle high heel boots, a royal blue spaghtti strap top, and a black leather jacket. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah," said Sam. "Morgan, we'll meet you at the carnival."

"Okay," I said. I walked out the door and got into the SUV. I drove to the carnival and met with the unit. "Hey guys."

"Where's the girl?" asked JJ.

"She's coming with Blake, her dad, her uncle, and four other guys," I said. "They're going to meet us here."

"Blake?" asked JJ. "Name sounds familiar."

"It should," said Hotch. "He's part of the boyband I assigned her to watch last Saturday." He looked at me. "How is she coming with him?"

"Seems like Blake and Alexis has known each other for a while now," I said. "They're friends and this is exactly what I was afraid of."

"Well, let's go and walk around and they'll find us when they get here," said JJ. "Get your mind off things."

"Alright," I said.

"Splitting up into partners," said Hotch. "Take JJ with you, Morgan."

"Thank you," I said. JJ and I started walking around. "How could I be so stupid?"

"You're not stupid, Derek," said JJ. "She's gorgeous. Of course you fell for her, who wouldn't?"

"Reid," I said.

"Spencer is something else," said JJ. "I just don't want you to get hurt again."

"JJ, I think I can take care of myself," I said. I stopped when I saw Alexis, Blake, Sam, and Dean. Alexis was laughing and giggling around Blake. He shot a basket. Alexis clapped and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I felt that rage. "Did you see that?"