Chap 12

Morgan's POV

I rang the doorbell. "Be happy Morgan," I said.

"Morgan, don't psych yourself out," said JJ.

Sam opened the door. "Hey, we're here for the party," I said.

"We got a problem for you first," said Sam. We walked inside and closed the door. We barracaded the stage area but the girls are still took close to the stage. "They pushed the barracades closer to the stage."

"I got this," I said. I got on the stage. I held up my badge. "Listen up. I am special agent Derek Morgan from the FBI. Let's move the barracades back." I got them to move about two feet from the stage. "Okay, if these barracades gets moved again, you'll be removed from the party. I don't think the hostess has a problem with that."

"No, I do not, Morgan," said Alexis. "Thanks." She looked at her phone as I got off the stage. "It's time to start. She got onstage and grabbed a mic. "Okay guys. Are you ready to hear their Christmas songs?" The girls screamed. "Okay. Well, before I bring them out, we have a couple of ground rules to cover. One, this is my house. I will NOT be disrespected in my own home. Two, no one is allowed upstairs unless you're allowed to. Three, if you need anything make sure to ask me, my dad, or my..." She scanned the room. "Dad, where's Uncle Dean?"

"I don't know," said Sam. "Probably with Jo."

"Well, or my Uncle Dean. He's short," said Alexis. "Probably wearing a leather jacket." She smiled. "I know it's not as big an area as most concerts but let's treat it like one. Okay. The guys made a point since we're treating it like a concert. You'll pay twenty five for a group photo or fifty for a group photo and VIP." I nodded. "But they will be out enjoying the party as well after the VIP. VIP will be held in my bedroom since it's the biggest room in the house. So, with that done, here's After Romeo performing The World Can't Wait Anymore. Have fun." She put the mic back and walked over to me. "Can I ask you a huge favor?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Can you handle the tickets and money?" asked Alexis.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay," said Alexis handing me two small bags. "The yellow ticket is for VIP and the empty bag for the money."

"No problem," I said.

Alexis went to sit on the stairs next to the stage as the music started up. The guys got onstage and the girls went crazy. "Some people never had the chance to celebrate. They never got a gift. Nobody thought of it," sang Drew. "This year it's time to help someone less fortunate. We got a lot to give. Let's show 'em we exist."

"So turn you lights up. Let 'em know it now, it's Christmas. Got that music playing loud on Christmas. Tell 'em the world can't wait anymore. It's not gonna be like it was before," sang the guys. "It's your chance. Let Santa take a break this Christmas. If you got what it really takes on Christmas. Tell 'em the world can't wait anymore. Tell 'em the world can't wait anymore."

"Guess we avoid the truth because it's hard to hear," sang Jayk as Blake grabbed the extra mic. "What happened to the love?" He handed it to Alexis and pulled her onstage. "Is something wrong with us?"

"Fa la, la," sang Alexis smiling.

"She looks happy," I said.

"It is her party," said JJ.

"See all the snow throughout the world can't freeze the tears," sang Jayk. "We gotta lead the way. It's our turn today."

"So turn you lights up. Let 'em know it now, it's Christmas. Got that music playing loud on Christmas," sang the guys and Alexis. "Tell 'em the world can't wait anymore. It's not gonna be like it was before.It's your chance. Let Santa take a break this Christmas. If you got what it really takes on Christmas." She danced with them. "Tell 'em the world can't wait anymore. Tell 'em the world can't wait anymore."