Chap 9

Alexis' POV

"Okay," I said as Blake left. "Are you okay?"

"You never told me you specialize in knife throwing," said Dad.

"I didn't know it either," I said.

"I'll take care of the bodies," said Dean. "Sammy, fix the trap."

"Is Crowley downstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Dad.

"I'll be back," I said. I walked downstairs and into the room I made special for him. "Crowley!"

"Hello sweetheart," said Crowley.

"Why do you even try to kill a Winchester?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well, that was for your father and your uncle," said Crowley.

I smiled. "Well, can I just say this small and petite Winchester took down three demons by herself," I said. "While my dad and uncle were tied to the chair. Don't try any more tricks." I squirted the squirt bottle on Crowley and he screamed. "Holy water. Good luck trying to kill me." I walked back upstairs and locked the basement door. "It was Crowley."

"Trap's fixed," said Dad getting off the island.

"Thanks," I said. "Now, I'm going to check on Blake." I went to Blake's room and knocked. He opened the door. "Hey, you okay?"

"Come in," said Blake. I did and he closed the door. We sat on the bed. "Okay."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, perfect," said Blake. "Other than the fact I could've been killed by my girlfriend."

"I didn't try to kill you," I said. "The demon was going to kill you." I looked at Blake. "I had to kill him before he killed you."

"You couldn't have warned me that a knife was going to come hurttling at my head?" asked Blake.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "You would already be dead." I looked at Blake. "I'm sorry but if you can't...if you can't handle this family business that I'm in..." I let a tear escape my eye onto my cheek. "I don't think we can be together. It's too dangerous. Bye Blake." I walked out of his room and into the kitchen. "Let's get another case."

"Alexis," said Dad. I looked at him. "Are you crying?"

"Daddy," I said. He pulled me into a hug and I cried silently. "I guess you were right. I can't have a normal life."

"Alexis," said Dad. "What about Blake?"

"It's going to be hard seeing someone I love, loving someone else but I don't want him to get hurt being with me," I said wiping my tears. "I had to let him go, Dad. I couldn't bare him staying with me and getting hurt." I looked at Dad. "He wanted me to warn him about the knife. If I did, he would be dead."

"The family business is a tough job kid," said Dean. "That's why we can't get attached."

"I was attached to Blake before you came into my life," I said. "Now, I have to let him go." I let another tear go. "It's just who he was that made him special." I smiled just thinking about him. "Every message is a smile, every word is like a kiss but when he touch me, my life is full with happiness."

"Alexis, do you really wanna know what's wrong with you?" asked Dean.

"I don't think it could be any worse than being a Winchester," I said.

"Actually, it is," said Dad looking at me. "You're in love with Blake." I shook my head. "You might be saying no now but he's the one you're going to be with."