What's not to like?

Twenty

"I want the complete report on Monday. I want you to check on the story of the incidents in Canmore and Amos. Thank you."

After the phone call Era return to the living room where Samantha is. She have a pack of cold beers in hand.

The petite woman is eating the pizza she brought. The movie they were watching on Netflix is on pause.

She sat beside the woman. She opened two beers and gave one to her. Sam play the movie again.

"Everything alright?"

She nodded. "That was just a courtesy report from one of my men outside the State."

They direct their attention to the action film they were watching while drinking their beer.

Era pulled Samantha towards her. The petite woman made herself comfortable in her side.

"Why are you here, by the way?"

"Am I not welcome here?" She retorted. "Besides, you don't come to my place anymore."

She looked down when the woman in her arms did not respond. Sam is just looking at the television.

"Don't you have a date? It's Saturday." Sam said instead.

She kissed her temple and encircled her arm in Sam's middle. "I'm fine here."

"Stop flirting, James."

With a smile, Era placed her face in between Samantha's neck and shoulder. She pressed a soft kiss in her neck. She heard her exhaled.

She continue planting butterfly kisses in her neck towards the jaw. The hitch in breathing is quite obvious at the woman in her arms.

"What are we doing?" Sam asked in a hoarse voice.

Era noticed that the petite woman already close her eyes.

"You tell me." She said before pressing an open mouth kiss below her ear.

When Era heard her moan, she move the woman in her arms so that she would straddle her lap and they could face each other.

Surprise marked Samantha's face at the new position.

Era put her right hand at Samantha's lower back and pull her towards her torso. She reached for the hands of the blushing woman and put it in her shoulders.

Era trace Samantha's cheek with her finger. She also felt the petite woman's fingers caressing her nape.

She put her hands at the hips of the woman in her lap. She stroke the exposed skin in her waist.

A soft sigh came out of the bow shaped mouth. Era threw precautions out the window and kissed Samantha.

The soft lips welcome her intrusion and kiss her back. The fingers in her nape is now pulling her hair.

Era put her hand in Samantha's nape to deepened their kiss while the other continue caressing the skin in her stomach.

She groaned when Samantha end their kiss. The petite woman pressed her forehead to hers as they catch their breath.

"I want commitment, James. I promise myself that." Sam whispered.

She grin at her before kissing her again. Sam kiss back but end the kiss quickly.

"I'm yours, baby girl."

The woman in her arms giggled and initiate the kiss this time.

"I want to be the only one, Era." Samantha said after a long kiss.

"Yes, ma'am."

Her girl, yes, her girl, lay her head on her shoulder and stay there comfortably. Her lap is cradle in between her legs.

"Throw your bed in your penthouse."

"Why? It's a nice, comfy bed." She question at the sudden request.

"I don't know the number of women you slept with in that bed. I want it out. Please include the couch, too."

Era was not able to stop herself from laughing out loud. Her woman is something, eh.