reconvene

reconvene
to convene or cause to convene again, especially after a pause in proceedings.
          example: the act of maeve potter and fred weasley getting back together

maeve potter was widely known as the girl who lived. she would like to say now that she had nothing to do with the death of voldemort. as much as she wished it were true, her brother was the real hero.

she had been lucky after the death of her parents, or as lucky as you could be. she had been shipped off to her godfathers house. remus lupin was a fair uncle figure. he bought her as much as he could afford and she was always supported, unlike her brother living with their actual aunt and uncle.

when maeve turned eleven and was finally allowed to go to hogwarts she was sorted into ravenclaw alongside her new best friend edward capulet.

eddie and maeve were a dynamic duo and they quickly became friends with the weasley twins, fred and george, who were in gryffindor.

two years later and maeve younger brother joined hogwarts. she could now talk to him more than twice a year.

adventures happened and fred and maeve became closer and closer until they finally started dating at the quidditch world cup. months flew by and they were happy together.

until they weren't. the yule ball came by and all of a sudden, their happy romance was nothing but devastating.

no one knew why. maeve and fred were fine with it staying that way.

they avoided each other in halls. didn't mention each other to their friends. all of this worked out just fine.

then summer happened. maeve and fred would be staying at gimmauld place together for the order of the phoenix.

why did she have the worst luck?