I Love You

"I still like you Lalisa... I always care for you. I love you... and will always love you no matter what happened. Even if I marry someone else, you will always remain in my heart."

My heart beat quicken and my tears pour like a rain. I hang up on him and start crying again on my pillow. Why are you giving me false hope? Why do you have to make me fall for you even more? I hate you... I hate that I love you so much... I hate that I want you... but... you want her, my Rosè... and I will never be her.

After my crying session, I drip to sleep because I still have works to do tomorrow. I wish I won't see you nor bump into you on our way.

I woke up feeling the sun light poking my face. The sun light has been my alarm clock everyday. It's not noisy and disturbing so for me it's perfect.

I walk downstairs and saw Rosè making breakfast "What do we have here Wifey?" I always call her my wife since we look like a married couple the difference is I am girl.

"I made you ham sandwich." She said feeling proud. And me being the actual husband that I am, kiss her cheeks and said a sweet thank you.

I bid my good bye to Rosè and walk to kitty café where I work. It's just meter away from home so I decided to walk for exercise. Our café is not small but also not big because it's just right for single, couples, married or not, and heart broken just like me.

I came inside the café and saw the man of my dream that I never reach to be my boyfriend "Lisa Your here!" I look at him frozen in my feet "I am busy." As usual, I have to avoid him to save my life from heart attack.

"Lisa please let's talk... I know you heard what I said yesterday night." I look at him shock. Is this boy stup*d or what? How can a normal man spit that word after my situation? Oh right he don't care, after all we're nothing... right?

"What about it Kook?" Are you making me fall for the same ballsheet? I am not dumb like you think.

"It's true." I laugh very loudly "Are you out of you mind... or... your just playing with my dumb heart again? Yes! It took me a lot of days to move on and now that I am learning how to forget you, your pestering me! Stop! Please just stop!" I try not to broke down infront of him and the people inside the café. I keep the urge to shout because I still have a reputation, pride, and dignity.

"Believe me Lisa... I still love you." He look at me seriously with a very honest eyes. Those eyes that I fall once but I fall many times. I drowned by its deepness even if it's dark brown and not blue.

"Kook... I entrust you my friend, so please don't hurt her... just please... stay at your lines and be loyal and faithful." I said almost pleading "Lisa I have my reasons why I stop courting you-" I cut him "It doesn't matter anymore... we're living in the the present not in the past, so please stay at your lines. Don't break Rosé the way you did to me." I plead.

I ignore him and start working. I keep walking here and there. I am a waiter at this restaurant. I don't know why but... many people, especially hot boys visit this café eying me up and down. But seriously? I don't care, they can only look and not touch. So I will just bless their eyes but never give their needs (You know what I mean ;)

As I was walking forward I heard Jungkook shout at a person really loud and what surprise me is he break his nose with his bare hands. His too strong that's why I don't like it when he's fighting with someone.

"Yah kook! Why did you do that! Look what you did at the poor young man!" I exclaimed at him but I only get an angry Jungkook "Can't you see his eying you from head to toe but you don't even care!... Your so dumb Lisa! You don't even know that this disgusting guy is about to touch you." He shout very angry while giving the man a death glare. "Its non of your business." I said shortly before going away and he being the jealous guy he is probably going to a club and fetch some hot girls. As if I care? I am happy because his jealous but his level of punching back is somewhat too much.

Isn't going to club and banging with hot girls is inappropriate, if you have a young beautiful and talented girlfriend? This bastard!

I said good bye to my manager and follow Jungkook. Well I already know where he is up to, since we came there sometimes but I never drink alcohol, just lemonade.

I came inside, and as usual I smell the disgusting c*m of people... I mean alcohol. I saw Jungkook dancing with a sexy girl holding a glass of vodka. The good thing is his not drunk and his not banging the girl yet.

I feel a knife stab in my stomach through my heart the way he touch the girl. But I still manage to pull myself together.

The girl was about to kiss him when I run between them. I was facing the girl so I can see her confused but annoyed face glaring at me "Sorry but this boy is taken." I said plainly "As if I care Miss B*tch... And I am sure daddy here won't mind right?" She just f*cking call me b*tch in my beautiful face. This girl is another level he even flirt with Jungkook in-front of her girlfriend face... I mean my face.

I eye Jungkook who's with a plain but cold look which really attract everyone especially me. I glare at him and signal him to come with me but his ass is very stubborn. His not even drunk "Just f*ck off Lisa!" He shout at face and I swear I saw a triumphant smirk in the girl's lips. To be honest, the word he spat in my face hurts.

I give him an angry face but I didn't stop the way my face lit with sadness. I saw Jungkook's face softened and he looks guilty.

"I am here to remind you that your dating my best friend... Break up with her if you can't give the same love she deserve, even if you treat her nicely or sweetly... you can't give the damn love she want!" I let all my emotion out. I can see mix emotion in his eyes.

"Do you love Rosè?" I look at him looking for a proper answer "No, I don't love her." He finally answer with no emotion in his face, and I swear I want to punch his handsome face right now.

"Because I love you Lisa."