Pervert Jungkook

I still cant forgot my first encountered about Tzuyu, on how she knows Jungkook's name and why cant Jungkook remember her.

I woke up feeling someone squeezing my breast, I rub my eyes and forcely open them, the first thing I saw is Jungkook's hand on my breast squeezing it. My eyes widen and was about to punch him but I saw him beside me sleeping peacefully with his right hand on my chest. It was fcking weird until I realize that Jungkook is having a wet dream, but still weird for me.

I sat up and look at the time saying its still early..ofcourse I know. Jungkooks hand automatically fall down on my private part, the part they called pussy...I was so embarrassed, my face is red and body is frozen.

He suddenly caress it and thats when my eyes pop out then I realize that his awake all this time. I hardly bit my lips to stop myself from moaning. He was still closing his eyes feeling my body...this pervert is awake all the time while I am here trying hard to slap away his ratty hands.

He groaned loudly and took off his hands on me and place it on his throbbing cock. Its my chance to escape and so I run out of him and walk inside the bathroom locking it. I heard him whinning like a kid begging me to open the wrapper of his lollipop and suck it.

Once I finished bathing, I came out from the bathroom and saw my uniform neatly displayed on my bed. Jungkook must be the one who prepared this. I smile not knowing why and wear my uniform same with my bag hanging on my ahoulder.

I run downstairs and eat my breakfast with my family and Jungkook. I bid my goodbye and get in Jungkook's car. "Ready baby?" He ask and hold my left hand before leaving a peck on it. I smile and said "Ready!" Confidently. I dont know why, but I am still nervous to go to school, afraid of getting bullied once again and I am happy that Jungkook is always by my side, I felt secured and safe.

We arrive infront of the School where every students is looking at his car. I kiss him before going out and walking to my class.

I greet my friends with a smile on my face. "Good morning Chewy!" I said and she just nod and force a smile. Whats wrong with her today?

I sat on my chair and wait for our teacher to arrive. We listened carefully and didn't bother each other to focused on the class.

We ate together and talk a bit about our lives. The whole time we're laughing Tzuyu's face were gloomy, we ask her whats wrong but shes ditching our question and so we tried to make her laugh but nothing happened.

Tommorow is wedenesday but we're already planning to hang out this weekend and I am afraid Jungkook wont let me but nah I have my ways.

~After school~

Jungkook fetch me early this time while my friends were left behind, I bid my goodbye and they teasingly smile at me and Tzuyu, she walk away not even sparing us a glance.

We came home early and like before Liezel and bambam are resting on the couch tired. Jungkook assist me on a chair and we peacefully ate our dinner.

I layed on my bed and Jungkook hug me tightly, I snuggled on his chest and drifted to my dreamland.

Jungkook wake me up and I directly walk in the bathroom. I change in my uniform before walking downstairs and eating my breakfast.

Jungkook drove me to school and I kiss his lips as a goodbye. I greet my friends and classmates and sat on my chair. We greeted our teacher and skip to classes.

After school I am planning to tell Jungkook that I am going out with my friends this coming weekend.

At Manoban's residence

"Hey kook!" I shouted and he covered his ears with his both hands. "Why so loud babe?" He said and walk towards me.

"What do you need?" He ask and sat beside me. "I am going out this weekend." I said confidently, actually confidently.

"Cool! I am coming with you." He said happily. Ohhh those smile will be replaced with a frown. "With my friends." I said nervously. Talking about confident its gone a long time ago.

He glared at me and scoop my waist near him. "I am still coming with you." He said sternly "But its a girl's hang out." I tried to find a way to make him let me go. "I don't care." He said with a final warning in his tone.

I sigh and nod before laying beside him, we said our good night and sleep.

At Weekend

I was sleeping when felt someone poking my cheeks, I groan and move on the other side. Then that someone started to give me a peck on my cheeks continuesly, I slap its face away from me and sleep again.

I tried to sleep again not until someone suck my cheek like a pacifier. My eyes widen and I saw a guy beside my, I slap his face really hard and was about to run away but he grab my hand and make me look at his red face.

OH MA GASH! I slap Jungkook's face. "OMG! Jungkook are you okay? does it hurt that much? are you-" He stop me from talking by putting his fore finger between my lips.

"I am fine but it does hurt a little." He said and act as if his dying. "Do want me to do something?" I ask worriedly "Yes please~" he said like a baby.

I caress his cheek which I slapped and kiss it again and again. He closed his eyes while smiling like a dork. I stop which made him whine like a kid.

"My lips hurt." He said cutely while pointing on his lips with closed eyes. I didn't bother to do anything and walk inside the bathroom.

I lock the door and take a shower. I forgot to bring my clothes inside so I have no choice but to wear a towel over my body. Jungkook must be probably downstairs.

I openes the door while drying my wet hair and then I saw Jungkook looking at me intensely as if I am a prey his about to eat. We wont do that my friends are waiting for me.

"Don't even think about it, my friends are waiting for me." I warned him and pick my clothes, I heard him groan and harshly put his face on the pillow. He looks crazy doing that.

I walk again in the bathroom and wear my dress, I pick a simple dress cause I am just a simple girl.

I came out and saw Jungkook still laying on the bed, he notice me and look at me with a frown visible on his face.

"Stand up and dress up if you still want to come with me." I said and walk downstairs not waiting for his response. I sat on the couch where Liezel and bambam are, watching a movie.

I waited for him while watching netiflex, after 10 minutes he lazily walk downstair.

"Lets go!"