I Love You 2

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Dont worry babe I am okay seing you safe."

I told her and I can see that shes blushing. Shes literally cute in that position. I cant stop staring at her cute little face, especially her blushing chubby cheeks.

Now I remember that she haven't kiss me yet after our encountered this early. I smirk at her.

"Wh-whats with the sm-smirk kook?" She ask me but I didn't answer her, I only give her my famous smirk.

I can sense that shes nervous with my action but nah, she needs to kiss me or else I will kiss her.

"You forgot to kiss me doll." I reminded her hoping she would kiss me.

"Is that necessary?" She ask me. Pft! is that even a question, of course YES!

"Very necessary, now wheres my kiss?" I said pouting my lips and closing my eyes.

I am feeling that her face is slowly leaning on my lips and she..........

She kiss my CHEEKS! really? I mean I
like the way she kiss my cheeks but I was hoping for more so I stayed in my position for 1 minute but nothing happened.

"Hey kook? You allright?" I heard Lisa said, I opened my eyes just to see her looking at me weirdly. I cursed in the air.

"THATS IT!?" I ask her trying to figured out what just happened. I was hoping really hard that she would kiss me on my lips but turned out in my cheeks.

"Ahm... Yeah? thats it." She said looking innocent. Fudge that face of you Lisa!

I hold both of her cheeks and crashed my lips with her. She was shocked at the moment but I am really thirsty with her her kisses.

I move my lips with her hungrily while kissing her passionately. She kiss me back which made me smile in the scene.

I got crazy just by her kissing me and I want to feel her lips more. I bite her lips softly that made her moan. Shit! Shes gaving me a boner. I opened her lips with my tongue and immediately interwined our tongue.

I hold her waist tightly while exploring her mouth. Shes the first one to back away while panting heavily.

Only our heavy breaths can be heard despite the cars passing by and only out feelings can be seen despite the peoples looking at us with a sweet smile.

"Your lips are so sweet Lis." I said which made her blush once again. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Stop teasing me!" She said and smack my arm. I am okay because I am JK.

"I am not teasing you, I am just telling what my heart is saying." She smile at me softly. I really love that smile. I cant wait to make her mine.

"Then what is your brain saying?" She ask still looking at me. "You wont like the answer doll." She glare at me which made me gulp. WTF! Why Am I scared.

"My brain is pushing me to kiss you again." She was taken back by my answer. I laugh real hard.

"Stop laughing and move, we need to go." She said with red cheeks. I tried to hide my laugh so I wont make her pissed again.

#L(O💜V)E#

"Take care on your way home kook." I smile at her caring side. Shes very sweet, I will surely marry this girl.

I saw her walk inside her and Rosè house. She close the door and I started to drive home.

After taking a shower I laid my back on the bed and grab my phone.

I called Lisa just to check on her. After the third ring she finally pick up.

"Hey, is there a problem?" I heard her suiting voice which made my body relax and smile.

"Nothing, I just miss you." I really do miss her already. "Your so cringey." I got dissapointed at her answer. "Seriously? No 'I miss you too'? I ask still feeling dissapointed and sad. I heard her cute laugh at the other lind.

"I miss you too kookie~" I smile like a child by her sweet but soft voice the way she she said 'I miss you too'.

"How are you?" I ask still smiling like a kid. "I am okay." She said shortly. This girl is making me uneasy.

"Wont you ask me back?" I ask again. "No." My smile faded. "And why is that." She chuckled cutely and I am smiling like a freak again.

"Because I know your okay, since you called me first." She said still laughing. "What if I got kidnapped and I am calling you for help, your gonna hang up on me?" I ask in disbelief.

"Then its your fault, you should call the police first before me." Okay! I am getting annoyed by her answer, doesn't she care about me.

"Lisaaaa!" I shouted really annoyed. "Thats what you get for teasing me." She said and chuckled wickedly.

"Be thankful I love you if not I would surely shout at you by now." I said and sigh to release my anger.

"Poor kookie, you should sleep now before you kill me." She said playfully. "I will kill my self if ever, I would never do that to you." I said in a calm way. If this is one of my friends, I would surely punch them hard.

"Goodnight Kookie~" She said sweetly. I giggled at her cute tone. "Sweet dreams doll, I love you." I said and wait for her to hang up.

"I love you too."