Third Year College

"OMG! I am so excited lets go!"

Lisa happily commented and I smile at her cuteness. Lisas older brother and younger sister decided to walk away and leave the two of us alone, I said thank you and interwined Lisas cute little hands with mine.

Lisa run inside the books store/School supplies and picked everthing she needs for school, I helped her picking but she always insist with everything because its too expensive but I dont care, so I let her scold me because I am not listening to her, she got annoyed and so she stopped  and  smile again.

She picked color cotton candy notebooks, and cute pink ballpens, I picked the other things which she NOT really needed and remainingly needed.

We put all the supplies she needed and all the supplies she NOT really needed. She was busy thinking if all the things she needed are inside the push cart, she smiled and I guess that means its complete but once her eyes landed on the push cart, it got really big.

I almost laugh at her reaction, the cart was full of my picked, I started to laugh as she glared at me, I quickly shut up and smiled at her instead.

"Are you insane! I didn't bring enough money to pay all of this!" She said in disbelief and put her hands on her hips, I wont lie when I said she looks fcking hot in that pose.

I hug her lovingly and the people inside the store started to looks at us as if we are some kind of famous couple..(The power of korea)

"Dont worry baby, I got this..buy everything you need I dont mind." I said sweetly and she also hug me back lovingly with a smile on her face.

I payed everything she needs, she also buy a yellow oversize shirt and longsleeves, she insist buying it but I refuse so the sum is I payed all the things she buyed. I dont mind spoiling her.

I put all the groceries and other supplies according Lisa's siblings shopping bags and more in the trunk, the trunk is big enough for the whole groceries supplies. I opened the car door for Lisa and we all ride the car, I started the engine and drive home.

Being the gentle man I am, decided to carry all the groceries and supplies inside the house, I have to get use of their nationality, its hard speaking english evertime cause I am not really that good, thank god Lisa is with me everytime.

"Sweeties your home, and oh kid put the groceries on the table we will rearrange them for you." Lisas dad said sweetly, As I spend the first day at Lisas home I figured out that her dad is very sweet and so I decided to be sweet to her too because I know she will like it, but still I hate the word kid. I am not a kiddo, I am a man, a man of our relationship, a man of my word and...LISA'S MAN(Oh binibini, just touch my body, your my one and only, ibang babae ey, di kayang sumabay...)

I nod and smiled before landing the groceries on the table, Lisa quickly run upstairs holding her shopping bags and school supplies, I shake my head playfully and walk after her.

I opened the door just to saw Lisa rearranging her school things bla bla bla..., I sat on her bed and she look at me as if asking me 'What are you doing here bitch' Well that was new. "What?" I ask innocently because I am InNoCeNt.

"Dont you dare what WhAt me, come here and help me and dont just lay there." She said sassily and a warning tone as if she can hurt me...maybe a litte. I am having a boner right now for real she looks really hot whenever shes mad.

"Okay..okay..just chill your beauty." I said surrendered and she just roled her doll eyes. I chuckled and help her in rearranging her school forms, supplies and the remainings.

2,000 years later~

I slump myself on her bed while shes lying down on the floor. I force myself to stand up and carry her on the bed, she didn't fight back because I know shes also tired and so she drifted to sleep in my arms before me.

I woke up with Lisa beside me and as much as I want to watch her sleep and hear her cute snores I cant because she need to go to school, speaking of school today is Lisas first day, I didn't panick because its still early.

I gently shake her body and her eyes slowly opened, she rubbed her sleepy eyes before asking with her cute sleepy voice "What time is it?" I giggled and told her the time.

She lazily stand up and walk inside the bathroom, I watched her walk away before preparing her school uniform and bag full of school supplies for her. The good thing is her skirt end on her knees *Evil smile*.

I walk downstairs so she can change in her uniform properly. I saw mom(Lisas mom) cooking and I being the gentle man I am again, decided to help her.

"Good morning mom, do you need some help?" I ask hoping she'll say yes. "Gladly kid, come here and chop the fish..oh wait do you know how to chop salmon?" Mom ask me sweetly. I still hate the word KID as much as I want to shout that I am not a kid I cant, I need to respect them as my parents because they are my FUTURE PARENTS-IN-LAW(Oh binibin,...)

"Yes ofcourse." I said and tried to act casual and be a perfect son-in-law. I cut all the ingredients and mom is the one cooking, as we finished cooking I put the newly cooked food on the table and just on time, Lisa run down stairs wearing her uniform. Fuck! I am having a boner right now, she fcking look hot, she should be illegal wearing sexy clothings.

"Your lucky for having her bro." I got surprised when Bambam suddenly nudge my stomack. "You are caught red handed for staring at Lisa for so long." Liziel said with sleepy eyes. "Good morning Family!" Lisa said joyfully and I got disappointed because she doesn't even greet me with a happy good morning.

I sat beside her and ask with a sad tone "Wheres my good morning babe?" She giggled and pinch my cheeks lighly "You already have, I said good morning family." She said but I am still confused, she only said family and I am still not part of the family.

"Your a part of my family." She said and I was like; seriously! really! OMG! Thank you! and I love you! We finished our food and  we said our good bye before driving Lisa to school.

I was driving when she suddenly talk "You look like my babysitter." She  said and chuckled. Fcking cute. "Because I am your daddy and your my baby." I said and she pinch my arm. The good thing is we didn't get in accident and the bad thing is my arm is throbbing hurt.

"I am okay." I said and continued driving. We arrive and I decided to walk Lisa to her classroom. I dont know if the students are looking at Lisa or me but the thing is most of the boys are staring at her and I got really annoyed, I hug Lisas waist tightly and she looks at me weirdly.

"Whats the problem." She ask softly and I respond with a sweet 'Nothing'.  We stop infront of Lisas classroom door and from here I can hear the loud voice of the student, I will punch their face if they bullied my Lisa.

Lisa knock on the door before turning the door knob around. All the studenst stop shouting and look at Lisa before me, I dismissed their flirty and intimidated stares on me.

"Bye love, see you after school."