Manoban Family

"Ofcourse they will who wouldn't tho, you came all the way here just for me and thats enough reason for them to love you... just show them who you really are and they will accept you."

I said with a warming smile trying to ease his nervousness. I am sure my parents would love him but I still cant stop thinking about my dream whos Chou Tzuyu?

"Lets go and book a cab." I suggest while looking while his looking at me with pout on his lips and his hands on his stomach while rubbing it telling me that his hungry. He looks like a baby who wants to be fed by his mommy, he looks certainly cute! What would my classmates thought when they saw him?!

"My dad will cool for us, lets just go home I miss my dads cooking and so thai food." I said cheerfully imagning my dads brilliant recipe.

"Dad?" he ask while we're walking hand by hand waitinh for cabs. "Yeah dad, you know that I dont know how to cook so obviously its because of mom, we both dont know how to cook so our stomach depends on dad." I said remembering the old times.

Jungkook saw a cab and made it stop. He opened the door for me before sitting with me. We both smile at the driver.

"I see sir and mam, you both are new here do need some tour guide." the driver commented which I chuckled a bit while Jungkook just smile still holding my hands.

"No need for that mr. I am a thai like you I am not like this man who doen't understand thai." I said laughing a bit which the driver response with a laugh also.

Jungkook arched his eyebrows looking at us furiously, I giggled he looks super cute completely curious about what we are talking about.

We arrive at our house not long after, his holding our luggage I suggest to help him but he told his okay with it. "Are you ready." I ask the now nervous bunny beside me. His hands were sweating which I laugh, he looks at me asking 'whats wrong with me' but I shrugged it off.

I knock on the door also feeling nervous after all this time I know that I miss them so much.

The door was opened by my brother who was also surprise to see me. I forgot to tell you all that I have 1 brother same with my sister the difference is I am older than my sister but my brother is older than me.

Kunpimok Manoban, my brother smile very big before engulping me with a tight longing hug which I also did. We were hugging each other when I remembered about Jungkook existence. We pulled away from our embraced and thats when Kunpimok whick I also call bambam finally look at Jungkook.

"Who is he?! Is he your ex?! Why is he here?!-" I cut my brothers question. "His name is Jungkook not taehyung, his here because-" "Save it, we'll ask later I still wanna test this bastard." he sais we we're completely arguing in thai and so Jungkook cleared his throat holding my hands because it was awkward for him.

We step inside the house seeing everyone surprise. IS THAT HOW THEY MUSS ME?! They were completwly eyeing Jungkook up and down forgetting about my existence.

"Ehem you belobed daughter is here dont you miss me." I said playfully I am jelouse of this boy his so charming.

"Oh my gosh our baby had arrive, we miss you so much baby!" said my mom.

"Darlington my baby how are you? hows shool?" said by father.

"Sisssssssssyyyyyyy!!!! I cant believe I would see you again anyway I miss you so much and whos this hottie guy is he single?!" Said my sister, her name is Pranzel Manoban but she prepared being calle Liezel.

They hug me one by one very tight before asking me to introduce my company. Liezel was so happy seeing Jungkook here I guess, is this her first time seeing a handsome man?

"Hey kook you can introduce your self." I whispered in his ears and I can sense that his still nervous.

"Umm hi-i!" he said with an awkwark smile while waving his right hand. Cutie! His melting my inside.

I told him that I'll introduce him myself instead. "Family, this is Jeon Jungkook.. kookie, this is my family!" I said cheerfully. I never imagined that someday, I will introduce Jungkook as my partner in crime.

Jungkook smile awkwardly. My mother hug Jungkook and I can say that Jungkook is happy and relieve at the same time.

Mother pulled away smiling then my brother came and give him a brotherly hug but my bambam ia hugging Jungkook really tight and uncomfortable with it. I stop them before Jungkook lost his breath.

My sister Liezel came running to Jungkook ang engulped him excitedly. My sissy has a crush on my soon to be boyfriend!😑 Jungkook was uncomfortable in the hug because Liezel was too touchy indeed. I didn't do anything I want my sister to be happy but in other way.

"So Priya, whats your relationship with him?" my brother ask in english so Jungkool can understand it.

Jungkook hold my hands from behind like his scared at my brothers intense stare.

"I am here to court her s-ir." Jungkook finally talk, I made him calm because his palm are sweating.

My mother and father has a happy face while my brother has a unreadable face and Liezel... she has a sad face. I guess shes hoping for a chance but nah nevermind.

"We can see, but may I know where are you from?" My mother askm while hugging fathers side.

"I am from korea mam, I came here with Lisa I still need an answer from her." He said with a smile on his face. I guess his already relieve.

They have a shoch face on their face tgen replacw it with a happy face. "We are glad you came with her.. I am about to cook food for lunch, Lisa come with me and cook." My mother grab my hand and run through the kitchen.

Did father teach mom how to cook, thats so unfair for me. hmp! The whole time when my mother and I are cooking, I can see that Jungkook and bambam are getting along with each other with Liezel and father.

My mother teach me how to cook but all I know is how to chop vegetables. Once we're done cooking I place the food on the table with the help of mom. Junkook suggest to help but I insist.

We eat happily and talk about random things. When we have finish eating mother insist to wash the dishes so Jungkook and I can rest in my room.

We already slept in one room before so I guess its not a problem. We lay side by side and hug each other.

"When will you go to college?" Jungkook ask while playing with my fingers. "Next week I guess, why?" I said and also look at him.

"I am gonna buy a new car tommorow wanna come?" he said with a smirk. tsk this guy.

"Are you seriously?" I stare at him asking if his Joking.

"I am not joking, how can I drive you to school without a car?" well he got a point but hey thats too much.

"I can walk kook." i suggest cause I dont wanna bother him especially his money. "No can do babe, beside I will also buy a gift for your family." I smile at his loving care.

"Fine but how many money did you bring?" I ask, I was really curois though.

"Dont ask cause its alot I cant count how many." he said with a proud smirk and hug me really tight while burrying his face on my breast.

"So soft~ mmmm~"