Tzuyu

"Yah you two! Stop fucking and get out now!"

Jennie unnie said enough for the two of us to hear. I slap Jungkook's hand and get out with red cheeks and wet panties.

"So what happened?" Jisoo unnie said while smirking evily, I knew it they planned it!

"Nothing." I said while playfully glaring at the two, the chuckled and patted my head like I am some kind of kid.

"Hey Tzuyu you okay?" Juangkook ask. So they already know each other. Tzuyu smile "Yeah I am don't worry." She said swaying her hair on the other side.

"Why? what happened?" I ask curiously and much more worried.
Jungkook smile at me and pat my head.
"I saw her weakly walking towards me and I got worried so I checked her temperature and its surprisingly hot, she had a fever and its high." He said and I got even more worried, my unnies were shock and worried.

I knew from the very start that there is something wrong about her, she was sick and that was the reason why shes gloomy all the time.
"We should send her in the clinic, there's a clinic in the mall right?" I ask because our school has one so I thought mall also has one.

"Of course they have, what are you thinking huh?" Jisoo unnie said and we proceed bringing Tzuyu in the clinic.

"Jungkook, could you assist me in the clinic?" Tzuyu ask, me and unnies look at each other communicating with looks, I don't know if that's even possible but we really did.

'Do you think he likes Jungkook' Jisoo unnie ask us
'I don't know but I think she likes him' Jennie unnie answered
'I also think that but I think she knows Jungkook a long time ago' I said and end our conversation.

Jungkook look at me contemplating, asking my permission.
"Just do what she said." I whispered in his ears and smile at Tzuyu.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook said and hold her shoulder with his left hand while holding her arm with his right hand.

"Why did you say yes?" Jennie unnie whispered.

"So we can confirmed that Tzuyu does like like him." I whispered back.

"How about you?" Jisoo unnie also whispered so we are temporarily whispering to each other while walking behind Jungkook and Tzuyu like some kind of stalker.

"How about me?" I whispered confused.

"Aren't you jealous?" Jisoo unnie whispered.

"Not really but a little I guess." I whispered back.

"Tsk! Is that even an answer." They whispered in disbelief, I just shrugged it off.

"So am, who knows where the clinic is?" I ask because we might get lost.
I look at Jungkook "Should we go find where?" He ask, I look at unnies, they shake there heads as a no so no one knows.

"Me and Jungkook will find it, you can go and roam a bit inside the mall I'll call you when we found it." I said and grab Jungkook's hand before Tzuyu can even say no.

"You live here in Thailand and you don't even know if a mall has a clinic?" He ask in disbelief, I didn't look at him and keep on finding someome who can we ask for.

"Don't blame, I never hang out in a mall when I was a kid, all I did was sleep inside the house." I said and he hug me tightly.

"Don't worry, as long as I am with you, I'll do everthing to make your wishes and drwams come true." He said wbich melt my heart.

"Thank you." I whispered and brush off the tears that falled out of my eyes. He smiled at me and I giggled.

"Miss are you and your boyfriend lost." a girl who looks at her 30's ask us, maybe she can help us.

"Ahhh yeah, our friend is sick and we're bringing her to the clinic but sadly we didn't know where, so could you help us pretty please~" I plead but I think Jungkook saw it on the other way, he pinched my cheeks and mumbled a low 'cute'

"Of course its on........"

Jisoo's P.O.V

"Good thing we're alone now, so Tzuyu could you explain something about what happened" I ask her. We've been together for so long and I know her when shes mad, sad, jealous, everthing about her I know.

She tried to act innocent but I know shes just playing.
"We all know that Jungkook doesn't like nor love you, can't you see he loves Lisa more than anything! you can't do anything to stop them loving each other!" I said angrily. Tzuyu is never like this, she never like someone who doesn't like her.

She broke down in front of us, theres no much people walking around, this place is secured and peaceful.

"I can't stop my feelings unnie, I love him since childhood, we love each other before!" She said sobbing.

"That was before Tzuyu, you and him are nothing anymore, he doesn't love you, he doesn't remember you, he saw you as a friend same with us and he love LISA! Point that in your head!" Jennie also said angrily.

We can't see Tzuyu like this, she needs to move on for her own good.
"I don't know unnie!" She shouted irretatedly.

"You have to dongsaeng, it's for your own good, we're here for you." I said convinsing her.

"Unnie is right, you have to move on." Jennie said and smiled at Tzuyu which I also did.

"I'll try.." She said faintly, she smiled at us and we hug her. Tzuyu is like a sister to us same with Lisa and we can't see her in pain and suffered.

My phone ringed indicating Lisa calling me.

"Hello unnie?" She said on the phone. "Yes Lisa, how was your lovey dovey time with Jungkook?" I ask teasing her.

"Ahhh yah unnie! we just find the clinic and good news we did with the help of Mrs. Siren!" She said happily, shes really like a child, she act younger than Tzuyu thats why we love her.

"That's a great news! send me the adress and we'll go there right away." I said. "See you here unnie bye~" She said and hang up.

She looks excited. "Who's that?" Jennie ask. "Its Lisa, they found the clinic so let's go." I said and we guid Tzuyu in the clinic once Lisa texted me the adress.

We saw Lisa resting on Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook was caressing her head staring at her lovingly.

Tzuyu look down on the floor and a tear escaped her eyes. We look at her worriedly and cheered her up.

...💛...💜...

I just wanna say thank you,
Thank you for reading my story
and for voting it😇