Oh Sehun

"I LOVE YOU TOO."

She said before hanging up. Those four words made me frozen in my usual spot.

I remain frozen for about half an hour still accepting the fact that she loves me. All this time I thought she didn't give a fck about me, after all the troubles and painful words I give to her... she still love me.

I cant stop the hard and fast beating inside my chest, I feel like its about to explode because of happiness.

I cant stop my tears to pour, how I dream for this day to come even just hearing her sweet voice in the phone.

The way she confess to me I know from the very first start that its true.

I know I dont deserve you but what can I do, I really do love you Lisa, and I hope its me who you really love.

~Morning in Lisa and Rosè's house~

I knock three times before someone opened the door. I was hoping for Lisa's presence but turned out its Rosè. It's not that awkward though.

Should I ask where Lisa is? "Good morning Rosè, are you with Lisa?" I ask because I am really confused and worried at the same time.

"Oh, she came to work." Work? What if that pervert bastard came back there and touch her! Oh I wont let that happen... but I trust Lisa and this is the perfect time to fix my mess.

"Rosè can we...ummm... talk?" Why am I feeling nervous? hope you wont cry Rosè I need to do this for Lisa...No I mean for Rosè- thats what Lisa said dont blame me.

"We're already talking." She said with a cute chuckle. We do? "No! I mean seriously and casually." I said in a calm way because I dont want to be serious even if were gonna talk in a serious matter.

"Yeah sure come with me." She said before closing the door.

Lalisa's P.O.V.

I was moping the floor when I heard the bell rand in the café indicating that someone comed in.

And guess what its the pervrted jerk with a band-aid on his nose. The waiter greeted him and lead him in one of the table INFRONT OF ME! SERIOUSLY! WHY ME!

I glare at him and he bow at me 2 times. "Umm...miss about before, I am really sorry for my acts. I was a little bit depressed that time because of my ex..." He said sadly and guiltily.
My glares softened and look at him feeling guilty for what Jungkook did.

"Oh I am sorry about that, also for your broken nose, I wont ask any question about what happened between you and your ex but if you dont mind would you perhaps... tell me whats your order?" I ask awkwardly.

He suddenly froze and look at the menu for the first time still dumbfounded, I chuckled a little. Hes cute though.

"My usual order please." He said after TWO FCKING MINUTES. "Coming right up sir." I smile before dashing out of his sight.

I sigh of relief. "Mr. Pervert usual order please." I said at the receptionist who's giving me a weird look still confused. "The guy over there." I said and pointed at the guy near the window.

The receptionist smile like a teenage girl and now is my turn to look at her weirdly. I walk away and continue my work.

30 minutes had passed when I finish moping the floor I look at the guy whos already staring at me. I still don't know his name, dont get me wrong I am just confused.

"Umm hey... I see your finish cleaning can we talk outside?" He said. "Oh yeah sure." I said and he leads the way outside.

"May I know why we're here." I ask kindly. "I just want to apologise properly." Ohhh... "But you already apologise, so no need I already forgive you." I said and give him a reassuring smile.

"I know but I am very sorry for my bahavior I am really guilty for what I did." He said and I sense that its sincere.

"Forget about what happened lets live in the future so whatever is your problem just start again... by the way my name is Lisa." I said while offering my hands for him to shake.

"Oh thank you and I am Sehun, Oh Sehun." He accept my hands and smile at me which I smile back.

"Its nice meeting you Sehun." I said and let go. "You too Lisa, its a pleasure to meet you." He welcome me back while putting his hand on his pockets.

This guy is one of a kind. I never see his side like this and now that his saying sorry I should really forgive him. Its hard to ignore such young handsome man, thats the reason why I forgive Jungkook easily after all he had done and I love him thats why.

And Sehun has a face, he can be a certified idol some day. His personality, check. Looks, check. And Talents, check I guess.

"Are you perhaps an Idol or model?" I ask. I am really confused, I bet he has a six pack abs.

Were now walking near the café talking about our lives and I can see whenever I ask about his girlfriend or any of his love ones he will hop in another topic. He doesn't want me to pity him about his life and I am not I am just feeling sorry.

"A model, yes but an idol, no, but I am signing for it. I hope they'll accept me one day." He said with hopeful eyes. I can say that his up for being an idol.

"Sure they'll do, you have the looks and the moves, in short your perfect." I tried to lighten up his mood so he wont feel down. He look up at me and give me a soft smile.

"Tell your boyfriend that I am sorry for what I've done." He said which take me off guard. Boyfriend? Whos boyfriend?

"Boyfriend?" I give him a questioning look. "Yeah boyfriend. The iron man who broke my nose." He really defend him as my boyfriend. Hope so.

"Oh he? Hes not my boyfr--" I didn't get to finish my words when someone talk in a harsh and rude way. His voice is like a fire. It feels like we're doomed and was about to burn with glares, his demanding voice is scary, it sends chills down to my spine.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER."

SORRY
For the wrong grammars