What a Tease

"So soft~ mmmm~"

My face became cremson red because of what he said and it cause me to slap his arm really hard.

He wince in pain and caress his poor arm to lessen the pain. I didn't regret what I did because he deserve it.

"My woman! Why did you do that?" He ask playing innocent. My..my..my jeon jungkook playing innocent infront of me, the great LALISA MANOBAN.

I just shrugged his question and start to crawl my hands through his chest softly. He breath heavily feeling my hands clutching his chest, I smirk cause its working.

My hands moves down on his abs and I caress it one by one. He close his eyes hanging his mouth open because of the pleasure I am giving him.

My hands came down to his member and he let out a soft moan. I caress his member softly before taking my hands off of him.

"I am tired, lets sleep." I stated and yawned a little before making myself comfortable in the bed.

I smirk in victory feeling proud of myself. I heard him growl in annoyance and harshly lay on the bed and hug me tightly, I felt his bulge on my ass.

My eyes was about to close but it opened widely when he suddenly grind his bulge on my ass. He let out a groan and tightly grab my hips while he continuely grind on me.

I tightly close my eyes and started to moan sofly afraid that my parents might hear us. I bit my lips when his hands crawl on my breast caressing it before harshly squeezing it.

I grab his hands trying to stop him but he pinch my nipples which make me moan, I quickly put my hands on my mouth trying to stop my continues moan.

He stop thrusting and lessen the hold on my hips. We breath heavily trying to catch our breath and we gain our breath he quickly make me turn around and smash his lips with mine.

We kissed hardly and hungrily while he hovered on me. He grab my both of my hands beside my ears and continued to kiss me passionately.

I got surprise when he suddenly bite my bottom lip that cause me to let out a soft moan. He immediately put his tounge inside my mouth and battle with it.

We sucked each other tounge until he stop and kiss me below my lips, through my chin, then my neck stopping on my colar bones.

He left open kisses before sucking my skin. I moan because of the feeling, he let go of my right hand and pun it on my breast massaging it.

He stop and I breath heavily feeling drown of the feeling. I saw him smirking looking at my neck and colar bone before staring at me.

I give him a weird stare and look at my neck and colar bone that is full of purplish bruise. I glared at him and he just laugh laying beside me.

"Yah! Why did you put so many hickeys?! What if my parents saw this?! My brother?! Sister?! They will think I am seducing you because your rich!" I exclaimed.

He pinch my cheeks and I wince lightly because of pain. "Easy there doll, I can explaine and beside your stating a false rumor." He said unbothered and snuggled on my shoulder.

I growl in annoyance and visit my dreamland. I woke up early and tried to sit up but Jungkook is gripping me too tight. I tried and tried until I succeed, sweats are dripping on my forehead because of his heaviness..I am not saying I am weak his just really heavy.

I came inside the bathroom refreshing, I wash my face and brush my teeth before coming down the stairs.

I saw my mom cooking and a smile crept my lips. I tiptoed behind mom and get a water glass and spoon.

I stand behind my mom and ready my tools. I clink the spoon on the glass and I saw mom flinched, I started to laugh real hard seeing moms reaction. This is the best reaction I have ever seen in my moms face, Its so funny.

"PRANPRIYA YAH!" He shout at the top of her lungs and I hope no one awakend.

I shush my mom and mumbled a short sorry and she said if I am truly sorry I should help her cooking which I obliged.

My mom was cooking and I am cutting the seasoning when a mascular arms are wrapped around my waist which startled me.

I look at my front and saw non other than Jungkook. He smiled at me cheekily and I snickered, he pout at me cutely which cause me to giggled and stop what I am doing.

I put my hands on his neck and smile at him lovingly which he did back. At time like this we always forgot about our surroundings only us who mattered.

We were about to kiss when someone cleared their throat and that when I remember we're inside my parents house. My face became red when I look at them all watching our scene.

"Wow! I never imagined K-dramas are happening in true life!" My brother exclaimed sarcastically.

"Yeah, me too." My sister said shortly. Whats wrong with her face? Why is she frowning early in the morning, its making the atmosphere uglier.

"Oh my gosh! Our baby are growing old." My mom said which my father agreed while wiping her fake tear.

I look at Jungkook whos smirking at me, I hit his chest and continued what I am doing. He kept hugging me and I felt uncomfortable at my familys teasing stare. I finished what I am doing and called mom so I can scold this guy.

I lead him in the living room and slap his arm hard. "My woman! Why do you always hit me with your precious hand!" He eclaimed while rubbing his arm which I slap.

"Why did you do that! That was so embarassing!" I exclaimed and he replied with a annoying smirk. "Admit it." He said and I give him a questioning look.

"Admit what?" I ask while crossing my arms infront of him. "That you like it." He said and laugh again. I hit his arm one more time and harshly sat baside him.

"Your so cute when your mad." He said and pinch my cheeks. "Yeah yeah whatever." I said and he laugh.

"I already have a car." He said and I look at him quickly. "How?" I ask in dibelief. "Online duh." He said playfully and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What kind of car did you buy." I ask curiously. And he smirk evilly which got me curious even more.

"I am gonna keep it a secret for now-" He said and I nod examining his features trying to figure something

"but the car is similar to Lamborgini." He said again and I slap his arms again a little harder and he wince in pain again.

"My woman! Stop hitting me or I wont hesitate to hit your pu-" I pinch his arm this time and he stand away from me and I smirk in victory.

"I am just kidding my woman! geez!"