Forgive Me

"Because I love you Lisa."

Those five words slip out of his mouth with so much emotion as I look at his eyes. His eyes that glistens with emotions, especially... love?

I grab his hands and force him to come with me. Your so stubborn, I don't care if your lying or what?... because I love you too.

Once we step outside where the winds are blowing peacefully along with our emotions and confessions. "Kook?... What kind of s*it is this?!" I shout at him with a drop of tear roll ouy of my eyes. "Shit?" He ask in disbelief and laugh a bit while messing his hair.

"Lisa..." I look at his teary eyes that says something else "My love for you is not a joke... especially a s*it!" He blurted out "I did everything to fix this relationship of us!" I laugh "Relationship of us?... Tsk! There is no US kook..."

"And there will never be US." I almost whisper the last part. He look at me with sad eyes and a drop of tear roll down from his glistening eyes "Lisa give me a chance... I can explain everything... I can't sleep properly without you by my side, I can't eat without you joining me, I can't stand or sit in just one place without you... I can't live without you Lisa." He said with pleading and loving eyes.

My tears poured like a rain in-front of him. I look down not knowing what to do and what to say, he hold my chin forcing me to look at him in the eye. "Forgive me." He said before savouring my lips.

He kiss me with so much passion.

I sfroze on my spot urprise but I manage to kiss him back. What's happening to me? I should push him but I can't... I can't because his kissing me with his cherry soft lips that I always crave for.

I kiss back feeling his lips dancing with mine. He put his left hand in the back of my head and deepen the kiss while his right hand is caressing my waist. I feel electric wave drive through my body that almost melt me with his addicting touch.

He gently bite my lips that cause me to moan. He insert his tongue inside my mouth and we fight for dominance.

He pulled back and trace the line of my lips with his tongue. I love the way his lips touch mine that cause electric shock in my whole body.

We pant heavily feeling each othersz breath.

I peck his lips one more time that cause him to smile "I am just claiming my prize from your easy bet." He said that cause my eyes to widen.

I cleared my throat "Le-leave m-me al-alone." I said while stuttering. Slow head! I look away from him and look everywhere except his eyes.

I got startled when he caress my cheeks with his big soft hands. I look at his beautiful eyes... it's not sad anymore because it's glistening with happiness.

A smile showed in my face. "Give me time to fix everything Lisa... I promise you that when everything is fine, I am all yours... but for now, I can only give you my heart and soul... next time my body~" he whispered the last part beside my ears "Yah!" I lightly punch his arms.

I look at him sadly "What wrong Lisa?" He ask worriedly. How sweet? "I am going back to Thailand." I saw the sadness in his eyes. I am sorry Jungkook. "Oh... When is your flight?" He ask lowly "I still don't know." I said while holding his hands that perfectly holds mine.

"When are you coming back." He ask finally smiling a bit "After 3 years kook... my family told me to finish my third year college in Thailand since I stopped going to school in my second year... they made it as an opportunity to be with me, so I have to stay there a little longer." I told him the truth "I am not forcing you to wait fo-" he cut my words "NO!... I will wait for you no matter what! Even if you take ten years living in Thailand... I will wait for you... just please... promise me that you will come back to me." I smiled. I really love this man even if there's no us I will still love this man.

"I will come back just for you... especially my wife." I said smiling cheekily. He look at me with big eyes and I almost laugh "WIFE?! WHAT WIFE?!" He ask shouting and I laugh like a crazy woman.

"I am serious Lisa what wife are you talking about?!" He ask again "Yes MY WIFE, she's a very beautiful girl and she's your girlfriend... that's why I hate you." I playfully glare at him "YOU AND ROSÉ ARE MARRIED?!" He ask in disbelief.

I laugh very loud which cause the people look at me weirdly "Silly! I can't be married to a girl but I call her wifey and she called me hubby." I tease him.

"AND YOU LIKE IT?!" He shouted again that cause the people look at us. I put my hands on his mouth "No I don't like it..." I take my hand out from his mouth and a sigh of relief escape his lips "Because I love it... it became our habit. Silly!" He glared at me "Are you jealous?" I ask cheekily

"Pft! Why would I." He said "Fine... let's go I still have works to do." I was about to grab his hands but he beat me to it.

"I still want to spent my time time with you." He said. Ohhhh... I should play with you first since you play with me too. "Apologise first." I said releasing my hands from his and and crossed my arms.

"What? Why?" He ask "You haven't apologise to me yet after everything you have done." I said "Your right." He look at me not knowing what to do "I- I am so-sorry." He stuttered "Again." I command.
"I am sorry Lisa." He said again. I smile bitterly. Hahahaha! I am enjoying this.

"On your knees." I command again. He look at me confused "I said on your knees." I said a little louder. He did what I say and look at me from below, he sight first before opening his mouth to talk.

"Lisa I know everything I did is wrong, I know I hurt you... but please, I beg you give me a second chance to prove my love for you. I regret hurting you love, and I am very sorry for that..." I look at him dumbfounded.

People are now looking at us with a... lovingly eyes, worried eyes, nervous eyes, pitiful eyes, and encouraging eyes. Seriously? His not proposing to me.

I signaled him to stand up but his stubborn ass say nothing.

"Lisa will you... forgive me?"