Happy Ending

I glared at Jungkook and he innocently smile at me.

"Our Pranpriya is a woman now, she's gonna have a happy family-" My eyes widen when mom suddenly said the word family, we're not planning marrying each other yet.

"Ahh! Mom!" I said whining like a kid.

They giggled at me and I give them daggers.

"Well, congarts sissy...hope his the one for you." My brother said patting my head while his patting Jungkook's shoulder like some kind of proud father.

"Congrats you too brother...for being single forever!" I said bitterly and he clench his chest acting hurt.

"His over reacting Priya, congrats to you two...wish me luck finding someone like him." Liezel said pointing at my boyfriend.

"We're not MARRIED just to clarify!" I said annoyed and they laugh.

"Chill my darling...they are just happy for us don't kill the joy." Said Jungkook showing his famous innocent bunny teeth.

"Kill joy my ass!" I said and rolled my eyes but deep inside I am very happy and glad, at least we're togethet now.

"Congrats Lisa!" My breath hitch and my eyes widen as if I saw a ghost, a beautiful white lady indeed, my lady is here, Heck! I am getting emotional.

"Rosieeeeeee!!!!" I squealed and run towards her, embracing her in a tight hug which she gladly accept because we missed each other very much.

"I miss you so much wifey...can't wait to introduce you to my new friends, they will surely love you." I said and broke the hug.

"I miss you too hubby-" Our lovey dovey moment was cut out because of my annoying dork.

"Hey! hey! hey! I am here just to remind you...I am your boyfriend Lalisa!" Jungkook said in a authorative way but I am not scared, his acting posessive again.

"Whatever Darling!" I said and drag Rosé to where my friends are.

"Guyies!" I shouted and all there attention came to me before Rosé.

"Introducing my wife since birth...Rosé." I said and they give me a 'What the fuck' look.

"Hey! She's really my wife!" I defend my self but they only rolled their eyes on me, I pout and someone pinch my cheeks.

"Ah Yah! Kook! WTF!" I exclaimed surprise.

"You're too cute to resist!" He said squeezing my whole face.

"Alright love birds that's enough...show respect to those single since birth." Jisoo unnie said dragging me beside her.

"Your cheeks are so cute Rosé!" Jennie unnie squealed which left us shock, that's the first time Jennie unnie have attention to someone's cheek.

"Lisa called me chipmunks for a reason...umm." She said with an awkward smile.

"My name is Jennie...but just call me Jennie unnie, I can be your husband too." Unnie said and my eyes widen.

"No! no! no! she's mine unnie!" I said and Jungkook suddenly pulled me towards him.

"Let them be...you're mine!" He said posessively and  I just crossed my arms in defeat.

"Hello to you too cutie! call me Jisoo unnie, I am older than you if I remember what Lisa said." Jisoo unnie said and Rosé nod with a smile.

"I am Chou Tzuyu, Lisa's dongsaeng." Chewy said and Rosé squealed before pinching Tzuyu's cheeks like the way Jungkook did to me.