BABE

"Lisa will you... forgive me?"

My jaw drop on the floor, imagining him proposing to me in the street full of passing by people is giving me a heart attack.

"Yah! Stand up right now!" I demand him but he just ignored my words.

"Not until you forgive me." He said still kneeling on the floor. Shoot! People will think his proposing to me and I am denying him. Its so embarassing!

I think for a second and something genius pop in my head. "Sure..but in one condition." He finally stand up and look at me confidently.

"Do you really have to?" He look at me with hopeless eyes. So cute... you look like a lost puppy. I nod slowly.

He sigh and ask me what. "Simple...You have to fix your problems witout making MY Rosie cry." I command. I don't want to see Chae cry just because of this careless punk.

"Tsk... MY ROSIE." I heard him said mocking my words. I roled my eyes at his childish act. "I think thats impossible WIFEY, millions of girls cried because of me." He said emphasizing the word 'Wifey' while feeling proud of his self.

"Okay then... I wont forgive you." I said and crossed my arms. He look at me unbelievable. "Aish! Fine I'll try for you." He said and hug me.

"Dont try for me... try it for MY Rosie, she deserve someone better." I said and hug him back. He just hummed as his response.

After minutes of  hugging we broke the hug and and look at each other. "We should go... we shouldn't waste our time when we're together." I said and he smiled at me then kiss my forehead, then my cheeks. I chuckled at his sweetness.

#L(O💛V)E#

We we're walking at the park peacefully while holding each others hand. "Hey kookie-yah, I want Ice Cream." I look at him with pleading eyes.

"Aish Lis, dont look at me like that. It makes me want to kiss you." He said and caress my cheek with his other hand. I give him a cocky smile.

"I'll give you a kiss if you buy me Ice Cream first." He smirk at me... a devilish smirk to be exact.

"Then should I buy you more than one Ice Cream so I can have more than one kiss from you." He said while facing me still having his devilish smirk.

"In your dreams." He pout at what I said. "Dont you want my kisses, every girls are craving for it." We stop in our track and I glare at him.

"I dont care. You should know from the very first start that I am not one of those girls your talking about... Hello~ dont you know that I am the infamous LALISA MANOBAN a transgender." I finish my speech with a triumphat grin.

"YAH! Stop it, 'YOUR Chaeyoung' is still my girlfriend remember." He said mocking my words. "Yes I know but I am her husband and your just her BOYFRIEND." I said emphasizing the word 'Boyfriend'.

"Tsk! You two are not even married." He said and role his eyes same as me. "We may not be married but we made a promise to each other and beside she loves me more than you." I said and stick my tounge at him.

"Yeah right whatever, you win. Now lets get your Ice Cream so I can have my kiss." He said and lead the way. Every arguiments of us leads to my winning.

We came in the Ice Cream Parlor near the park. I pick 3 scoops which is chocolate, strawberry, and mango while he only pick one which is cookies and cream.

After buying we walk still holding hands while eating our Ice Cream. We foud a bench near by and continue eating our Ice Cream. Jungkook finish his while I am still finishing mine.

"Doll? Aren't you done yet?" He whined like a child while looking at me. He looks like a poor bunny. I laugh at his state.

"Why? Do you want my Ice Cream?" I ask him still eating my Ice Cream. "A very big NO! You promise me that you will kiss me when I buy you an Ice Cream." I chuckled at his cute behavior, so I decided to tease.

"Oh? did I?" I ask acting innocent. "Dont play dumb doll." He said with his serious tone so I decided to stop with the plan.

"Alright, wait for me here. I will just throw this tissue." I said while facing him my tissue. "Make it fast doll." He said pure annoyance displayed on his face that cause me to laugh once again.

As I walk away from where we were sitting, I saw a trash can not so far away from our place.

I walk back to Jungkook but when I was near I saw not only him yet three more guys surrounding his place.

"Excuse me bro, but this bench where you are sitted is ours, and since your only one why dont you just f*ck off." I heard the first boy threatend my boyfriend-- i mean my... Ughhh! Whatever. Hes probably gonna smash those face one by ond, knowing Jungkook is the most strongest man in his group.

I watch how they continuesly threatend Jungkook while holding his collar. Why isn't he doing anything except looking like a innocent bunny.
Ok...ay, I will run to those jerks when Jungkook still wont punch them.

Okay enough, I have to do something before those guys beat his handsome face. "Whats happening here." I ask them sweetly. I hope this plan work.

They all look at me shock before smirking. I know whats in thier mind. I saw how Jungkook suddenly clench his fist and face them with a dark aura. The jerks are still looking at me more like admiring me.

"Lets go babe." I heard Jungkook serious yet scary voice. The jerks look at him in unbelievable. "Babe, are you dreaming bro--" The same boy who threatend him said and walk in my direction. Jungkook really needs to calm down or this jerks be all dead in no time.

"How can you have a perfect girlfriend like this godess here huh?" The boy said while trailing my jaw that sent fear to my whole existent. Not because of how the boy touch me but because of how Jungkook look at us like he was about to kill someone.

He suddenly punch the guy hardly and he got a broken nose, the guy didn't have the chance to fight back because he hurt his ankle. Gosh kook, your gonna kill the poor guy. I step back shock by what happened.

"You As*hole! Get him!" The boy who got punch said with range in his voice. The remaining boys started to attack Jungkook. "LOVE! Watch out." As those four letters came out to my lips Jungkook smile at me sweetly.

"Dont worry babe I got this." He said and the boys started to attack him with punches but he easily dodge them and he punch them back that cause them to stumbled back with bleeding nose and lips. I pittied this innocent boys, they dont know how strong Jungkook is when it comes to fight.

"Retreat! We cant kill him, his too strong. RUN!!!" The leader said and run away like his life depends on it.

"Ju--"

"Dont worry babe, I am okay seing you safe."

SORRY