Plan

I will confess my feelings and ask her to be my beloved girlfriend.

I never confessed my feelings to anybody and Lisa is someone especial and precious, I am a bit nervous, my confession should be perfect...I don't wanna disappoint Lisa and her famliy.

I never really love someone other than Lisa, the whole time I am with Rosé, I never felt a spark and love, my heart only belongs to Lisa...it always crave for Lisa's existence, her love and care free.

She's my one and only love and forever, I don't want to messed everything, I want it perfect and simple for Lisa so I asked for her families opinion but guess what...their opinion is too cheesy, spooky, and casual.

Liezel wants something very romantic and love catching.

Bambam wants something spooky and surprised expression.

Lisa's dad wants something casual like a date in a restaurant with candels and rose.

And Lisa's mom just told me to nake it simple as possible because Lisa love something simple but romantic.

It took me forever to plan this thing; I want to bring her somewhere peaceful, where no one is watching and looking, just the two of us walking side by side.

We'll spend the whole day together with no one bothering us, we'll wait for the moon to rise and I will started my speech of confession, I'll also bring her family and friends and of course...her so called WIFE Rosé.

I just really hope she's ready to accept my love for her.

I know it's not valentines day or any especial occasions but I just cant stand it anymore, we act lovey dovey even though we're not together, I am calling her baby but I am still not her boyfriend, it make me feel uncomfortable but I am complete.

This is not my only chance but I am taking chance that she'll might say yes.

"Let's go kook, school is waiting~" She said hooking her bag on her shoulder.

"Be there in a second baby." I said finding my car keys, I found it and throw it on the air then catch it like a cool pro.

"Bye guys!" I shouted closing the door.

"Alright let's go." I said opening the door for Lisa, she smiled a bit and mumbled a sweet thank you, I smiled back and closed her door.

I buckled my sitbelt and hold her hand with mine, we smiled to each other sweetly and I started driving feeling happy and contented.

We made it to her school just in time and  I saw her friends waiting for her outside.

"I'll see you after school baby, tak.e care alsright." I said and kissed her hand lovingly, she smiled and caress my cheeks.

"I will don't worry, you too take care." She stated and peck my cheeks and lips before hoping down the car.

She walk to her friends and face my car waving her hands, I wave back smiling and signalled her to go.

She walk inside the school with her friends and I already drive away, I'll be preparing everything for our date later at 6.

Lisa's P.O.V

"So how's your and Jungkook's relationship going on Lisa?" My savage little pussy cat unnie ask, it's Jennie unnie.

"Well...we're okay." I shrugged it off, thinking that me and Jungkook is still not in a relationship, it's sad to say but it's true.

It's like we're friends with benifits, I mean we didn't do the thing but we act like a real couple.

"OkAy!!!...What do you mean by Okay, don't tell me you too are still not in a relationship, it's been a day why don't you just say 'Jungkook I want to be your girlfriend' then tada, you two already have a label!" My over acting mother said a.k.a Jisoo unnie.

"It's not that easy unnie..." I said looking away ashamed.

"Easy my ass bish, just say yes and you two will live happily ever after." Jennie unnie said day dreaming, probably about her cute boxy smile boy crush.

"Yeah..yeah..yeah..you and your CrUsH will live happily ever after." I said crashing both of my hands together while flattering my eyelids teasing her.

"Ah yah!" She hit the table loud but me, Jisoo unnie and Tzuyu are not surprised, instead we're looking at her boringly.

"Tell us unnie who's the unlucky guy who captured your heart?" Tzuyu ask teasingly.

"Tell us!" We asked tickeling her and her killer gummy smile came out.

"It's...it's Teahyung!" She said and we stop, I was shock, how did he know teahyung.

"Unnie, how did you know him?" I asked curiously and Jisoo unnie and Tzuyu agreed with my question.

"Hmm..we bump to each other yesterday." She answered which made us more confused.

"How come yesterday?" Tzuyu askm and we nod.

"At the park..I didn't directly come home after our day out." She with red cheeks, probably remembering their moments together.

It's not important if it's Teahyung I just hope we wont bump to each other too or a jealous bunny will attack.

Our classroom door opened walking in our home room teacher, we greeted her a happy morning and proceeded with our subject.

I focused on the class and forgot about Jennie unnie's ultimate crush.

We continued our talk in the cafeteria and we learned that her crush is just miles away from her house, his probably new here.

After the class finished I waited for Jungkook's arrival so I can go home fast.

A honk made me squik in surprised and I heard Jungkook's teasing laugh ahead from me, I glared at him and he shut up.

I hop in his car and buckled my sitbelt.

"How's your school today Lis?" He asked and I remember about our friends with benifits thing and Jennie unnie's crush Taehyung.

"Okay." I said and smiled reassuring him, he smiled back and started driving.

I was just looking outside the window when the surroundings makes me a bit weird, this not the way home, it looks like we're coming to some mountain.

"Your in the wrong way kook." I confronted him but he only smirk.

"It's the right way baby." He said still smirking.

"Where are we going then?" I asked worriedly, the sun is about to set down and I am scared of ghost...ahhh...I mean dark, yes dark.

"Secret~"