Shopping

"Uncle, Autie, I am gonna take Lisa somewhere please excuse us and sorry for our NoNsEnSe argue."

Jungkook said before storming out of the house with Lisa beside him. He took Lisa inside his car and close the door angrily, Lisa flinched at the sudden noise.

He sat in the driver sit and started to drive somewhere private and peaceful without giving Lisa a glance. Lisa started to feel pain in her stomach because of her period, her cramps are the worst thing of all for her.

Lisa tightly clench her stomach to ease the pain but it got worst and so her eyes begun to tear, she cried silently afraid that Jungkook might heard her, while Jungkook is still busy driving.

Lisa was looking outside the window while closing her eyes and clutching her stomach tightly. Her cramps still didn't go away, her cramps beguns to hurt and she shouted in pain.

Jungkook finally look at Lisa worriedly, he saw Lisas state and his hold on the steering wheel softened. "What wrong baby?" He ask Lisa softly, Lisa opened her eyes meeting Jungkooks brown orbs. Her forehead are sweaty and so Jungkook caress it with a tissue while looking at Lisa worriedly.

"My..my cr-cramps." She said almost a whisper. Jungkook got guilty because all this time Lisa had a period thats why her moods swing and he got angry at her and now shes hurt because of him.

"Are you okay baby? Do you need anything?" He ask worriedly. 'Dumbass! ofcourse shes not okay, what kind of question is that!' Jungkook said in his mind.

Lisa shake her head saying that shes not okay. They arrive at their destination, Jungkook park the car at the side and open the door for Lisa.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I drove the car to the beach because I know that Lisa love beach and its the only place I know private and peaceful. I gently carried Lisa off the car and close the door with my right hand.

The sun was already setting and lucky me Lisa loves this kind of scenario. I walk beside the sea and Lisa was looking at the ocean waiting for the sun to set, I was still carrying her because I know that her cramps still hurt.

"Hows your cramp baby?" I ask just to make sure shes okay. "I am feeling better I guess..you can put me down now." She said and tried to reach the sand but I quickly disagree.

"Not in a million years." I said while shaking my head repeatedly like a child, and I know Lisa loves my innocent side. She giggled which I always find cute and loving, well shes the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.

She let me carry her and I can see shes feeling better, I am proud of myself because I can make her feel okay. Lisa insist to walk but I continuesly shake my then she said she want to sit on the sand with me while watching the sun and so I let her be..ofcourse with me beside her while hugging her waist.

"The sun looks beautiful." I heard her said which make me wake me up from my day dream. I suddenly look at her face and thats when I confirmed that I am obsessely and posessively inlove with her.

She was the most beautiful things that ever happened to me, I regret everything I did, I should be the one protecting her when she was once bullied, and now that I am with her U am willing to wait and do everthing for her happiness and safety.

I was day dreaming about all the time that I didn't notice I was spacing out while looking at Lisas side view, not until she pinch my precious big nose tightly and worst it hurts.

"Yah! yah! yah! ahh!" I painfully shouted while trying to take off Lisas hold on my nose. She take back her hand and glared at me playfully "Sorry I was SpAcInG oUt." She said and giggled. I should be mad but why do I look happy right now seeing Lisa making fun of me?

"We should go, mother might be worried about us." She said and stand up, she bent her hands for me to reach and I didn't think twice before hilding her hands so I can stand up. I didn't let go of her hands though.

The sun was already long gone, the moon is now displaying above the dark sky with the little twinkling stars. We will be shopping Lisas things for school tommorow and we are using my new car, I will surely make Lisa feel welcomed and make her feel that its also her car becauseI buyed it for her and named it to her.

I drove home for 15 minutes and we saw Lisas family sitting on the couch with worried face. Once they saw us they started to scold us, mostly me but I am not bothered cause I will never let anything bad happened to my queen.

They all went quiet seeing us safe and sound and so they dismissed us and we proceed to Lisas room and rest. Nothing happened.

I woke up without Lisa by my side, I got worried and so I look at her everwhere, at the bathroom, inside the closet, below the bed and comforter, everwhere and I dont care if I look crazy looking for her.

I keep looking everwhere without going out inside Lisas bedroom until I heard the door opening and thats when I saw Lisa looking at me weirdly. I was kneeling under the bed, I quickly stand up and brush the invisible dirt on my shirt before looking at her in the eye and cleared my throat. That was indeed very embarassing for my love to see.

If you think I am crazy, well my answer is yes, I AM CRAZY. I am crazily inlove with Lisa. I over react because of Lisa missing beside me, and worst, what if she leaves me, I think my whole body will painfully react and kull its self.

"O..h hey..breakfast is ready, just go down if your finished by what your doing." She said with weird look, am i that really weird? I nod embarassed by what I did. She finally close the door and I slapped myself really hard and it reddened by my slapped, I am really fcking weird, why did I slap myself anyway?

I walk down and saw Lisa already eating with her family, I greet them with a weak 'hi' and proceed to my sit which is beside Lisa. We finished eating and Lisas mother insist to wash the plates cause we're going to the mall to buy Lisas things for school, her sister and brother are coming with us but not in the same section.

Lisas sibling decided to ride a cab but I insist and so they give up and ride with us to the mall, they even compliment my car and me for being rich, I just smiled as a response while Lisa is rolling her eyes, its OkAy though.

We arrive outside the mall and Lisas frowning face was replace with a happy and excited one. I guess shes so excited to this thats why she woke up early and didn't even wait for me to wake up.

"OMG! I am so excited lets go!"