mobbing

I'm sorry this is going to be kind of a rant chapter but I feel like yall really need to know this. Whoever mobbed the boys today, or ever, just know that you're probably not a true fan. Yes, I know you just want a picture or just to touch your favorite band member but do you really think that mobbing is right?

Remember when 1D was on the XFactor and they couldn't go and see their fans anymore because they were getting mobbed too much? If they had a choice, they would go meet more fans but they can't because of management and because of the amount of people getting hurt. Do you think mobbing 5sos would prevent that?

True fans don't mob their favorite band. Don't consider yourself part of the 5sos Fam if you mob them. Youre just making things worse. If you're reading this right now and youve mobbed them, go ahead and hate on me, not read this anymore, not vote, not comment and not follow.

What happened to reverse mobbing anyway? [ive mentioned this before] Maybe we should reverse mob them and just run away. Theyed be so confused and it would be funny. Instead of them becoming overwhelmed and it not being funny. If they came close to you just say "ew ebola!" And run away. mkay? don't mob the guys. Its fine to ask for a simple picture but don't freaking mob them. Sorry for the rant.