Chapter-11- boys, cant live without them, cant live with them.

Poke

Poke

Poke

What the heck?!

Poke

Poke

It was morning, and I'm also pretty sure it's tuesday, maybe. Hey! don't blame me! I just barely woke up and my brain still hasn't began to function properly. And seriously? who is poking me?! I opened my left eye a little, but only to see a smirking joss, sitting on my floor, with his legs crossed, poking my arm.

I'm to tired to even scream at him, so I moaned and turned around in my bed so that I was facing the wall.
"Whatever, you asked for it." Joss replied to me flipping over.

I didn't take his threat that seriously. I mean come on, he probably doesn't know where everything in my house is, and it's still morning. That should cover it all. Joss should be lazy too, who in their right minds is a freaking morning person!? not me thats for sure. I find that each-

My thoughts were interrupted by freezing cold water getting poured on me and my bed.

Wait! what?!

"AHHHHH! THAT IS FREEZING! YOU BLODDY VAMPIRE! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" I screamed at joss hoping that I actually bursted his ear drum. "Ah, geez, my ears. What's wrong with you woman?"

Yes!

"And you can kill me after school, 'cause right now, your going to be late for school, and mrs bull is doing detention again today. You really wanna go there?" joss asked me popping an eyebrow.

"Wait, what time is it?" I asked joss, trying oh so very hard not to bolt up to my feet and choke him. Literally, wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze.

"7:57, you decided to be a lazy butt and sleep in, so I had to come over here and save your butt before you landed yourself in detention."
He answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world and that it happens all the time.

"Oh no! I gotta go!" I hummed. I quickly got out of bed and slipped my feet in my slippers, slide toast in the toaster for breakfast, threw the button up stripped pajama top that I was wearing on the ground while leaving the white tee-shirt on that I had underneath, and put on a black shirt that said "that was so funny I forgot to laugh" on it.

My toast popped and I glided, and I mean literally glided across the floor to get my toast. I spread out some butter on my toast and gulped it down faster then humanly possible.

I almost forgot joss was there until I lifted my head up to tie up a simple pony tail to hide the mess witch was my hair.

I grabbed my school bag slipped on my sneakers and stood beside a wide mouthed joss.

Joss closed his mouth and opened it again for a few seconds probably wondering what to say. He looked kinda like a fish when he did that. And I couldn't help but smile a little.

"You do this a lot?" He said when he finally found words. "Yeah.. it actually turned into a routine some mornings." I said suddenly cheery for no reason, giving him the thumbs up. He just chuckled and asked "you not taking a shower?" he scrunched his eyebrows together and looked actually quite confused.

I opened the door, and we both started walking to school and I shrugged it off saying "I'm not like most girls. I don't like showering, just not for me okay?"

He chuckled yet again, and mumbled something just above a whisper "pig" he said. I slapped him across the head and gave him my best stink eye while he rubbed his head. "Owe!" he screeched. "Man, when you hit it actually hurts. So in other words THAT HURT YOU BIG BULLY!" he said in a five year old voice.