Chapter-16-no buddy looks down at their crotch and smiles

"Are you from hell? Because your looking hot." Joss replied smirking evily.

"Oh now that one was just sad." I shoot back, shaking my head in fake disappointment.

"I'd like to see you do any better." Joss challenged, with an amused look glimmering in his eyes.

"Oh I already have. But I could show you up some more if you'd like." I say my voice dripping with amusement and my eyes holding the same challenging expression as joss. We were pretty much mirroring each other's expression.

Joss just rolled his eyes and snorted, with disbelief. Oh how I wish that snort was unattractive. But I guess he proves me wrong again.

"Are you from McDonald's? Cause I'm loving it." I snap back, feeling like a freaking boss.

"Sorry, I lost my number. Can I borrow yours?" He says.

"Are you testing my gag reflexes? Because that pick up line sucked." I say practically shooting fire.

I am so going to win this. I will so not back down. So, I repeat, I am so going to win this thing.

Me and joss are currently sitting on my living room floor having a contest to see who can come up with the best, most cheesiest pick up lines. So far we have been doing this for about an half an hour. But I really hope he gives up soon. I'm running out of pick up lines.

"You blinded me with your beauty as I walk bye, so I'm going to need your name and number. For medical reasons." I say using my best impression of a stuck up teenage girl trying to get a date.

Joss smirked and crossed his arms. "Is that the best you got?" He challenged. Again.

"Hey! I thought that pick up line was pretty freaking awesome!" I spot back glaring at him. There is no way your winning this buddy.

"Did you just fart? Because you just blew me away." He says leaning forward A bit, completely aware of how stupid his line was.

"Please. That was pathetic, disgusting and the only way you would get a date with that, is of you were saying that to and eight year old boy."

Joss, at this rate, your going to loose bucko.

"Nice come back, button." He quickly nods his head as if in conformation. It's so cute when boys do that.

"I know." I say all to confident. "Wait! Don't walk into that building. The smoke alarm will go off."

Joss chuckles slightly, as he throws a hand full of imaginary hair over his shoulder. Obviously he is trying to mock a teenage girl. "Why thank you. But I already knew that." He says like a snob.

The way he says that reminds me of the queen bee of my school. Lexi heart.

Ugh she is so annoying. She always has to get what she wants, and who she wants. And what makes it even worst, is that she does get what she wants, all because of her appearance. Lexi has long blond hair that stops around mid waist, and blue eyes. But of course, since she is so popular, she thinks she is a hell lot more important then everyone else. Unfortunately, everyone else thinks that too, so if you ever get in her way, prepare to be crushed like a bug, with her and her cronies.

Lexi heart, is pretty much like the every day movie character. Or even a book character. But she is the evil queen that everyone dreads. I've never been one of her victim's, and I would like it to stay that way.

I seriously don't need high school drama, or a possible death. Same thing.

I didn't let the sudden pity for all her victims show though. I just covered it with a chuckle. Joss is so immature sometimes.