The spy that came from the poo

Aidan mustard gallagher smelled like shit. Particularly, Monkee shit. Aidan was hiding in a toilet in his rival bakery, spying on four young men making small loaves of bread for tree frogs. Aidan owned the Panera down the street where he made vegan vegetable bread, but for some reason the AMPHIBIAN bakery always drew in more customers than his shop. He flinched when he saw one of the boys look over in his direction.

"Hey fellas, it's that vegan kid again" the blond one told the others, pointing.

Shit, peter found me

Aidan tried to get up out of the toilet, but found that his thicc but was too thicc, and had gotten stuck in the toilet seat. As he flailed around, the shortest of the bakers came over and pulled him out of the poopy toilet, making a loud stretching sound.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" the manlet stuttered.

Aidan saw that the rest of the guys had crowded around him in the small bathroom.

"I was going to steal your recipe but i guess davy here didn't want that to happen"

The short man looked down at his feet.

the tallest one spoke up. "Now Aidan, look what you did, you've gone and made Davy sad. Why'd You even want our recipe anyways."

"Wow, mike i didn't peg you to be that stupid" aidan spat. " haven't you seen how much more customers your shop brings in"

Micky, the curly haired one laughed "Maybe people just don't like vegan bread."

That made him snap.

"VEGAN BREAD IS BETTER THAN ANY BREAD in the universe. If you aren't vegan you don't caRE ABOUT THE PLANT. I BET IMBECILES LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A MIDDLE SCHOOL EDUCATION BECAUSE EVEN A FOOL WOULD REALISE THAT VEGANISM IS THE ONE THING THAT WILL SAVE THIS EARTH,YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS I'M THE ONLY ONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHANGE MY DIET TO HELP.!!"

The room went silent.

This time, Peter was the one staring at his shoes.his shoulders started shaking and aidan could hear sobs.

Each of the other boys gave him a dirty look and he shoved them out of his way so he could leave their stupid bakery.

Aidan was so lost in his own thoughts of Trump supporting vegan haters, he didn't hear the dainty footsteps coming up behind him.

"Aidan, what was that?' he heard a small british voice ask.

It was davy.

Aidan couldn't even bring himself to look at him.

"I just want people to know how important veganism is."

Davy took his hand and led him to one of the tables outside the bakery.

As Aidan sat down. He finally looked up at davy. His eyes were brimmed with tears, and he was red in the face.

Aidan felt like there was cement in the bottom of his stomach, and he decided to sympathise with the little man.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to explode like that, I just wanted everyone to know my struggles.

"Being vegan isn't a struggle, babe, it's your own choice" the british boy answered.

Aidan blinked back his own tears. Who was Davy to say what was or wasn't a struggle. But found himself trusting the brit even more.

"I never even wanted to own a vegan bakery" his bottom lip was quivering. "What i really wanted to do was be a makeup artist, but i have to take over the family business."

"You work at panera, love"

Aidan growled.

"You know what I don't even know why I'm telling you this. go make cupcakes for toads or whatever, just leave me alone.

Davy shrugged and walked back inside, leaving Aidan once again, alone with his thoughts.