Scott Shapiro A La Carte

"Oh shit we just murdered someone"

"Really peter? I hadn't noticed"

Peter looked down at his feet. "Gee mike, I was just making an observation."

"I know, i know. I'm sorry, i'm just stressed out"

"It's ok mike, I forgive you." Peter smiled at the texan, but then immediately frowned. " how are we gonna get rid of the evidence?"

Mike gave the blond a sly look "Oh, don't you worry about that shotgun, i've got everything under control"

Then Mike picked up Scott Shapiro's lifeless body and started to stuff it in his mouth.

"Are you seriously voring him right now?"

"mmf " mike couldn't talk; his mouth was full of hairy jewish man

One limb after the other, scott shaprio was slowly devoured by the texan. Mike's stomach expanded by nearly 200%, and peter let out a little scream

"Mike! People are going to know you vored scott shapiro! you can see his head pressing up against your stomach"

"Ah, that's where you're wrong peter. I think you've forgotten that walmart clothing sizes exist."

"I guess you're right, but you're not gonna fit in the monkee mobile. "

"You take the car, I can just walk home."

"Are you sure?" peter asked

Mike nodded, and started to waddle as best he could down the sidewalk.

.....

Peter was driving back to the pad, thoughts racing, when he decided to make a quick stop. He he turned and drove down a familiar exit, and pulled into the driveway of his favorite poo-brown townhouse.

peter sat in the monkee mobile, contemplating whether or not he should go inside. his gut said he should, but his brain was saying no. 

ah, what the heck

Peter walked up to the front door, and let himself in.

"Honey, I'm home!"