Arson, for Monkee's sake

Davy walked over to the side of the hospital bed, and watched as Aidan was finally brought back to reality.

"Wh- what happened, where am I?" Aidan rhasped. He looked down at the milk that was covering him "why am i covered in milk? This better be soy!"

"You're penis was snatched and you went in a coma, We're at the hospital, and no, it's cow's milk" davy explained

Aidan's eyes widened at that last statement. "What? Get it off me!!" he started squirming, but found he was too weak from being in a coma.

"Shhh. aidan, it's ok. I don't think any of it got in your mouth" davy assured him

That seemed to calm Aidan down a bit, but he still had a concerned look on his face. "Davy, did you get a boob job?"

Davy looked down at his voluptuous tiddys, and smiled "yes i did, Aidan. Thanks for noticing, you're the only one who's said anything about them"

"Davy, you know how i feel about people with tits that are bigger than mine" aidan lunged at davy . Then he used the rest of his energy to strangle the British ma'.

Davy's limp body fell to the floor, and with his last breath, he whispered "i knew it... you're the Scranton strangler"

Aidan started to cry. What had he done? He just murdered the love of his life, and the doctors were probably going to be here soon. He had to act fast. Aidan felt like he was going to go into another coma, but he got out of his hospital bed and shoved Davy into a nearby closet.

The vegan then got back into his bed, and passed out.

.........

When Aidan woke up, he was surrounded by doctors and nurses who were making sure he was ok. He assured them that he was, and since everyone at that hospital seemed to be incompetent, they let him return home.

In the lobby, the three monkees stopped him from leaving.

Mike questioned him " Where is Davy? He was with you when we left to get the doctors, but when we got to your room, he wasn't there."

Aidan didn't say anything, he just pushed past the boys and out the door. He ran into a gas station that was by the hospital and stole some gasoline and a lighter.

The monkees had chased after him, and were trying to stop him but he, yet again, pushed past them and poured gasoline around the perimeter of the hospital. He got out the lighter, lit it, and dropped it directly into the gasoline. The fire crawled up the building and eventually it was up in flames.

The other boys watched in horror, but aidan was glad that he had properly disposed of Davy's body.

Then, he ran all the way to the dumpster he called home, leaving the monkees in awe.