The Monkees watch his feet

That night, the Monkees slept soundly. Well all, except a certain fluffy haired boy. Micky lay awake in his bed, thinking of their visit with Aidan. There was something he wanted to do, but couldn't when the other boys were there. A thought started brewing in his mind. Could he-? No, it was too dangerous. Unless..

-----------

Micky winced as he started up the monkee mobile. He hoped it wouldn't wake the others up. As he sped down the road, he wondered if what he was about to do was right. He could back out right now, but his yearning was too strong.

Once he reached the hospital he found mrs. pikkle tikkler.

"What room is Aidan in?"

"420. It's on the 4th floor"

"Thanks"

He went up to find Aidan's room, wondering why he didn't have to sign any paperwork or anything. That was way too easy.

He saw Aidan sleeping peacefully, hooked up to some sort of medical machinery. Micky slowly inched closer to the end of the bed, trying not to wake him. He took the edge of the bedsheets, and ever so slowly untucked them from underneath the mattress, revealing the vegan's beautiful toes. Micky subconsciously licked his lips as he stared at his feet. He fumbled in his pockets until he pulled out his phone, and opened the camera. Micky turned on the flash and found a nice angle he liked. Micky had only taken one picture, when an unsuspecting doctor walked into the room.

"What the hell were you just doing?" the doctor asked, his eyes wide.

"Mr. Scott shapiro! It's not what you think I was just.... I was just... um.." Micky looked around the room, hoping an excuse would pop into his head. "I got nothing," he finally said, defeated.

"Get the fuck out of my hospital before i calll the police on your sorry ass"

Micky looked at the ground and nodded. He hurried out of the building as quickly as he could, glad that he had at least gotten one pic, but worried of what he would do once the other boys decided to visit Aidan again. What Micky didn't know was that Scott Shapiro had taken out his phone and snapped a few quick pics for himself as soon as Micky left the room.