A Flugelhorn Too Frequent

Mike and Peter stood outside the hospital taking in the previous events.

"Well, that sure was a doozy" mike pointed out

Peter nodded. "So, uh, should we like, call the fire department or something?"

Mike was about to respond when he heard a weird noise coming from the other side of the hospital. It sounded like a wounded animal, but more metallic.

The two boys followed the sound, and found the source. It was Scott shapiro, bent down beside the burning building, playing the flugelhorn in the saddest way possible.

"Um.. Scott Shapiro are you alright?" peter asked the sorrowful man

"You" Scott Shapiro growled, looking directly into Peter's eyes "you did this, didn't you?"

Peter was confused "did what?"

"You burned down my entire fucking hospital you twat!" Scott Shapiro shrieked

Peter took a step back, and put a protective arm in front of mike

"We didn't burn it, Aidan gallager did. He ran away as soon as he did it" peter explained

Scott Shapiro didn't buy it . "Yeah right. That little shit is too weak from his comma to commit arson. You bozos can't fool me." Scott Shapiro stood up, cradling his flugelhorn. "Now all I have left is my precious flugelhorn."

He began to play the instrument even more terribly than he had last time, but stopped when the two men covered their ears. "What? First you burn down my hospital, and then you don't appreciate the beautiful sound of my flugelhorn?" Scott Shapiro then looked both of them dead in the eye and hollered "I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I, SCOTTISH SCOTLAND POOPERY GAY POTATO GREGORY HEFFLEY PASTA SHAPIRO WILL END BOTH OF YOUR LIVES"

Scott Shapiro charged and the musicians and tried to strangle them, but Mike was quick to act and snatched the flugelhorn from Scott Shapiro's hand. He whacked Scott shapiro across the head with it, sending him flying into the hospital's still-burning wall.

Peter checked his pulse. "He's still alive, just unconscious "

Mike grinned. "Well, we're gonna have to change that aren't shotgun?" He used the flugelhorn to repeatedly beat Scott Shapiro's body until every inch of the doctor was covered in blood.

"there, that should do it"