-*1*-

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SHIP FF

Yes, I am THE kpop Idol Lee Y/N.

"Y/N! GET UP!" Jennie screams at me and she pulls my blanket off me and I scream.

"UNNIE! WHY?!" I scream with my eyes closed. I roll up into a ball and I wrap my hands around my legs.

"Just get up we have to go!" Jennie yells and we have to go perform in about 8 hours. We have to head out now and practice. I grab my clothes and I shove it in a bag and I shower and I wear a mask and my hat. I wear my clothes.

We get in the car and we go to the place we are having our concert. I am so excited!

-concert time-

Before we started the performance we did our thing and also took a picture.

We made a dramatic entrance with fireworks and everyone was screaming. We started with 'Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du' then we started to dance to 'Whistle'. Next, we took a small break and Jennie sang 'Solo'. We had to go back on stage and we sang 'Forever Young'. Then we stopped and talked with the fans.

"You guys are the best thing that happened in my life. I can't even explain how much I love you. The first thing I think about on stage is like something is gonna go wrong and I get scared. There are 6,000 of you here out tonight. When I look at all you screaming and happy seeing us it gives me positivity and I just do my thing. So thank you!" I say in Korean and everyone screams. I cover my face and I almost cried and I didn't.

"Y/N!" Jennie said my name and waddled over to me and hugged me. This causes everyone to scream.

"Let's get to the next song we have for you!" Jisoo says and she smiles over to me and we sing 'As If It's Your Last'.

"Wow what a show! I love all, you guys!" I say and everyone screams.

"Thank you for a great show!" Rose says and everyone continues to scream.

"Thank you for coming out here tonight we love you!" Jennie says and I jump on her back and then Jisoo laughs.

"Thanks for everything BLINKS!" Jisoo laughs while saying and I jump off of Lisa's back and we are about to leave but we have to take our picture. We take the picture on stage and I pose by finger hearts.

-Time skip 5 months in Japan at MAMA-

I was sitting down and I was wearing,

Then it happened. BTS sat behind us. I tried to be cool and not look at them and stuff and it was him. Taehyung. He was a good friend. He showed me around in middle school. That time.

"HELLO WELCOME TO MAMA!" The show starts. A staff walks to us and whispers to us and we get up and put the pillows back and I slightly turned and saw Taehyung looking at me and smiling. I bowed and we left. We were gonna perform our new song we, 'Kill this Love' and 'Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du'. I changed into,

This was the theme for 'Kill this Love'

This was the theme for 'Kill this Love'. Then the award was handed out and it was our turn we were on the stage and I was ready. We also performed 16 shots between the 2 songs.

A/N - Just pretend that you are Lisa. Also, pretend this is Mama. Love you people :)

We preformed 16 shots.

We had to perform 16 shots at the end due to the thing. I don't know honestly. I changed into different clothes,

and we came back and there was another performance going on and we bowed

and we came back and there was another performance going on and we bowed. I made eye-contact with Jungkook and Taehyung. I move my hair behind my shoulder and sit down placing a blanket on me.

"Best Female artist of the year." The lady read and I looked at my fingers which were fiddling with each other.

"BLACKPINK!" The other host reads and we all stand up and I look behind me and I bow and smile. I fix my bottoms and go onto the stage.

"Wow! Thank you BLINKS! THANK YOU FOR THE 1B VIEWS ON DDU-DU-DDU-DU!" I say and everyone screams and I step back and I take the award from Jisoo.

"Thank you. Its always been an honor to win this and stand on this stage. Also, perform on this very stage. Thank you!" Jisoo says and I stand on the side and nod. We get off the stage and head back to our seats and BTS stands up and bows. I bow and so does everyone in BLACKPINK. Then some other kpop group stood and bowed. I bowed. It was TXT. I smiled at them and I fake smiled at BTS.

"How has it been?" Taehyung asks slightly under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.