-*7*-

I look at each of the boys and catch Taeyong staring at me.

"Are you both seriously dating?" Taeyong asks me and he was curious.

"Yeah, we are," Jungkook says and then I rest my head on Jungkook and I go onto my phone. I play some music and in my wireless earphones and I text on the BLACKPINK group chat.

Y/N- I am on the airplane.

Jisoo- What is going on?

Jennie- Right you are dating Jungkook and it's confirmed?

Y/N- Unnie I will explain everything when I come back.

Rose- You sure do.

I laugh a little and Jungkook looks at my phone. He smiles and then I put my phone to the side and I fall asleep.

-Time Skip-

There were no people around to bother us and then we went straight to our hotel. I took my key and then the staff stopped me.

"Y/N you have to share with Jungkook." She tells me and my eyes widen.

"Why?" I ask her and she sees I am not sure about it.
"Because people suspect its fake. We are gonna prove them. So act like it otherwise this is gonna turn out bad." She warns me. I come into a luxury room. I sit on the bed waiting for Jungkook. I relax and then realize I will get the bed first. Then Jungkook walks in and I was lying on the bed. I laugh and then he puts his stuff on the floor and hovers over me.

"You are a weirdo," I say and I push his body but he is strong and doesn't move.

"I already know baby..." He says seductively and then I ring with an idea and I wrap my arms around his neck. He was confused and then I push him over and I get off the bed.

"You are a true weirdo," I say and then he chases after me around the room and then shoves me on the wall.
"Say that one more time." Jungkook sounds like he was threatening me and then it was getting really weird and he backed off.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

Damn Y/N knows how to tease me. But I can't fall for her. She is just so pretty and she is talented.

-Y/N P.O.V-

"Jungkook I am sleeping on the bed," I say and lay on the bed and take off my shoes and lay down. I relax in a ball and feel Jungkook get into the bed.

"But there is nowhere else to sleep," Jungkook complains and I get up and look at the time it was currently 10:30 pm. I throw my phone on the bed and I open my suitcase and grab some pajamas. I didn't even know this was gonna happen and I only got my short pajamas. I shower and then I come out wearing my pajamas and Jungkook stares. Jungkook has his clothes ready and he goes to shower and I get inside the blanket and fall asleep.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I come out of the shower hoping she would be awake but she fell asleep. I see her in bed and she was so pretty. I get in the blanket next to her and I look at her sleeping face and I fall asleep.

-Y/N P.O.V- -Next Morning-

I felt someone's arms around me and I am not used to waking up next to Jungkook. I felt weird but then I realize we were "dating". He woke up and then I kicked his leg under the blanket.

"Get up weirdo," I say and then I cover my mouth but I am pretty sure he didn't hear it. I get up and then I shower and wear this,

I come out and Jungkook was still in the bed

I come out and Jungkook was still in the bed. I go onto my phone. I have to admit Jungkook does look cute when he sleeps. I take my phone and take a picture of his sleeping face. Then I leave. I was gonna meet up with Kai and Taeyong. They wanted to travel with me. Hani was just reserved for herself.

"Hey, Taeyong and Kai," I say once I see them and they saw what I was wearing and I was into this type of this heat.

"How are you Y/N?" Taeyong asks me and I look at my phone.

"Good. How are you?" I ask them and they nod their heads saying they were doing good.

-Time Skip-

Taeyong, Kai, and I were eating breakfast at a restaurant and enjoying our time and then Jungkook came out of nowhere.

"Hey Jungkook." Kai says and Jungkook nods his head.

"How did you find us Jungkook?" I ask him and I look at him.

"Why? Were you trying to run from me?" Jungkook asks me.

"How about swimming later?" I ask all the boys and they nod their heads.

"We can do it in the private pool," Jungkook says like we're gonna fuck.

"Sounds great we go right now since we don't have anything to do." Taeyong smiles at me and I nod my head.

"I'm gonna go to my room to go get changed see you guys," I say and get up and move my chair making a passage for me.

"Y/N you forgot your card in the room. Here." Jungkook says and gives it to me. I smile at him and leave. I change into,

I put a jacket over my body and I walk to the back of the hotel to the pool

I put a jacket over my body and I walk to the back of the hotel to the pool. I see them already in the pool and all the boys shirtless.

"Why can't you wear a shirt in the pool?" I ask and they all turn to me. I saw Jungkook and his body omg. He looks so good.

"Come into the pool!" Kai yells and I shake my head.

"My swimsuit is inappropriate.." I say and then I wrap my arms around my jacket.

"It's ok we won't look at your body." Taeyong yells and Jungkook smirks.

"Fine though," I say and take off the jacket and get in the pool. I splash water all over them and then I was having so much fun I didn't even notice that Jungkook was staring. Does he like me?

"How do you feel about shooting tomorrow?" Taeyong asks me and I look at him.
"I don't know. The first scene is me and Kai walking along the beach at night..." I say talking about the scene and then I take a selfie with everyone in the pool. It was my memories. The only time I got to hang with these kpop idols.

"Y/N do you have abs? Cause I know you work out by dancing and exercising." Kai asks me and I look at him and smile.
"Maybe..." I say and then Taeyong and Kai's eyes widen. Jungkook was quiet and he was next to me.

"I know BLACKPINK works hard," Jungkook says and he touches my stomach to see if I have abs.

"Hey, Jungkook have you both..." Kai asks and I cover my mouth and laugh.

"Yah Kai you weirdo!" I say and he smiles and I was joking around with him.

"Let's just enjoy this pool time," Taeyong says and we do as said.