-*11*-

-Time Skip Hotel in Paris-

I arrived and once again I shared a room with Jungkook again. I didn't mind though. Then both of our phones got a notification. We looked at each other and I went onto my phone. It was a text from the K-Drama group chat.

Producer- So we changed the scene we are working on here in Paris. Y/N and Jungkook will have a kissing scene. This will be huge and everyone will go crazy.

I read it and Jungkook does too.

"Do you want to do this?" Jungkook asks me and my heart starts to race.

"I mean I do but no at the same time," I say to Jungkook and I realize my first sentence. 'I do'. I look at him and blush.

"Why?" Jungkook asks me and I sit on the bed

"You promise you won't laugh," I ask and cover my face.

"I promise Y/N just tell me," Jungkook says caringly and he sits next to me on the bed.

"I never kissed anyone. I don't know how to kiss someone." I confess and he smiles at me.

"Well, I can teach you," Jungkook says and I blush.

"What is first?" I ask him and he smiles.

"First you pull in and close your eyes. Then you pull in and place your lips on each other and just let your lips do the talking." Jungkook says and I nod my head and then we both do as so. I was kissing him for real. It felt really good and then it got to the point where we were hungry for each other. He deepened the kiss and he pushed me onto the bed and he was kissing me. I kept kissing back and then he brought tongues into the kisses. The kiss was juicy and we were on the bed and then he started to take my clothes off. I took his clothes off without breaking the kiss. Then I broke the kiss.

"Jungkook we can't do this. I don't want to get pregnant. Plus we don't have any kind of protection." I told Jungkook and I looked at his thing and it was bulging. Then we just went back to kissing and we were naked and I enjoyed kissing him. Then I got off the bed once he fell asleep. I couldn't sleep though. I went to shower and changed into,

I saw him and he smiled while sleeping

I saw him and he smiled while sleeping. I got into the bed and pecked his lips.

"Y/N I love you. I don't want to break up with you." Jungkook says and he was still talking with his eyes closed and I looked at him and thought how hard it would be. I don't want to lose him either. I grab his hand and I hold it and I get into the bed and I fall asleep next to him.

-NEXT DAY-

It was the scene where I was gonna kiss Jungkook. I started to get really anxious and worried.

"Hey, baby," Jungkook says and he pecks my cheek and I smile at him.

"Jungkook I am nervous," I say to him and he holds my hand taking a seat next to me.