-*5*-

-Time Skip 1 week-

I got a message about a few days ago saying that we were gonna leave soon and I started to pack. We were gonna fly to Barcelona in a private jet and today we were gonna have a meeting about all the people in the act. We were gonna leave in 2 days staying there for about 3 weeks and today was the meeting. I wore this,

Then I said my byes to BLACKPINK and wore my mask and went into a car

Then I said my byes to BLACKPINK and wore my mask and went into a car. With that, I arrived. I went inside and then there everyone was. I lowered my mask to my chin and smiled. I sat down at the table and then the producer looked at his watch. He looked confused a little.
"We just need to wait for the lead male role." He says and I nod and see all the other cast characters. Then I notice the lines in a book and I opened it. The first page showed all the names and I didn't bother to look at it. I looked at all the lines and it was my intro and then the door opened. I saw in the reflection of the mirror. I didn't bother to turn and I put on my mask. It was him.

"Ah welcome! Take a seat." The producer says and he sits in front of me.

"We should do introductions." The director says and he starts off. Then to the actor.

"Hello, I am Eunwoo playing as Hyunwoo," Eunwoo says and he smiles sweetly.

"Hello, I am Jungkook playing as the main male role as Jun-woo," Jungkook says and I realize he was the lead male role. I closed my eyes hoping this was a nightmare.

"I am Suzy playing as Mi-cha," Suzy says and she smiles.

"I am Taeyong playing as Wook," Taeyong says and he does a small wave then it's my turn.

"I am Y/N playing as Heejin," I say and make eye-contact with Jungkook and he slightly smirks.

"I am Hani playing as Hae," Hani says and she was playing as my sister and I smiled at her.

"I am Kai playing as Min-jun." Kai from EXO says and then the producer starts to talk.

"The other cast members will be heading out already and get ready because we are leaving soon." The producer says and the Director stands up.

"Just get to know each other and practice a little." The director says and he takes the script with him.

"See you at the airport in 2 days." The producer says and then he and the director leave.

"So I am meeting Y/N?" Taeyong says and I smile covering my mouth.

"I don't know why I am so popular. I just do K-dramas and music." I say and Taeyong looks at me shocked.

"Well because you are pretty, talented, and you seem so nice already," Kai says and I blush a little.

"Well, there is a male version of me right there." I point at Eunwoo and he smiles.

"He's different though. You are a popular female idol." Jungkook says and I look at him.

"Whatever let's just talk about the script," I say and everyone nods and I was sitting in between Hani and Taeyong.

-Time skip 3 hours-

We all got to know each other and we were reading the script.

"Im gonna go home now," I say and I take my bag and I stand up and I push in my chair.

"Before you go we can exchange numbers," Hani suggests and everyone agrees. Once we do that I say bye to everyone and then Jungkook stands up.

"We can go together," Jungkook says and I smile and nod my head and I didn't want this to happen. We walked outside and then there were paparazzi everywhere. They kept it cool but they were inside my boundaries. Then Jungkook grabbed my hand and he took me while the paparazzi start to take more pictures and then he takes me inside his car.

"Your manager didn't send you with any guards?" Jungkook asks me and he was driving and it was dark and I didn't look at him.

"No. Because my manager was gonna pick me up." I say and he nods his head and focuses on the road.

"The news is gonna get everywhere now. How do you think your boss is gonna react?" Jungkook asks me and I look at him.

"Well my manager is gonna be mad and the new boss will get mad too. But they will find something good out." I say and keep it positive and then he drops me off and our home. I thank him and smile.

"Was it a fake smile and thank you?" Jungkook asks and I look at him and laugh a little.

"It was a real one. Only cause we should be friends now." I say and close the door and open the gate and go inside waving bye to him. Then I went up the stairs and opened the door to reveal BLACKPINK sitting and watching a movie. It was late and I shook my head.

"Who was the main male role?" Jisoo asks and then I sit on the couch with them.

"My nightmare. I mean I have nothing against him its just. I really don't know." I say trying to find the right words and we were not shooting for BLACKPINK house so it was fine.

"Who else was in the main cast?" Jennie asks facing the TV.

"Kai from EXO, Hani from EXID, Taeyong from NCT 127, Eunwoo from ASTRO, and Jungkook from BTS as the main role," I say annoyed and then Rose starts to cough.

"What the. Really is it him as the main role?" Rose asks me and I nod my head.

"Girl you got the dream built guy for ARMY's," Jennie says and she looks at me and offers me popcorn. I take some and I get up drinking some water.

"I am gonna be upstairs on a vlive," I say and they nod and I head upstairs. I shower and change into,

I come out and don't do makeup and start a Vlive

I come out and don't do makeup and start a Vlive. Lots of people joined.

"Hello BINKS. I have news." I say and then the comments start bursting with, 'I love you' and 'are you having a comeback?' I didn't know how they will react to when they hear about what I have to say. "Well, I am going to be inactive for about 3 weeks. I am going to do a K-drama overseas. It's gonna release whenever possible I am not sure about that. But if you watched the most reason BLACKPINK you heard the news. But I will be doing music with the male lead role. So look out for that. I love you all." I say in English which I only studied for 2 years. I cant wait to see Barcelona.