-*2*-

"It has been good," I say without opening my mouth and Jennie who was next to me heard me. She noticed I was talking to Taehyung. She stayed silent neither look at Taehyung.

"That's good," Taehyung says and he stops talking for the rest of the show.

-Near the end of the show-

Every kpop idol was on stage and then there was it.

"Artist of the year goes to..." We knew BTS would win so we didn't put our hopes up much.

"First time In MAMA history award goes to the number of votes and calculations it's even. BTS AND BLACKPINK!" The other host says and I was shocked.

"JINJA?!" I was so confused and I look over at BTS and I bow. Then the host comes with 2 awards. We took it and then BTS took it. The leader Namjoon let us take the mic first.

"I am so confused right now," I say and I look at the award.

"Thank you!" I say and I hand the mic to Jennie. She hands it to Rose and she talks.
"Thanks BLINKS for love and support." She says and then we all get handed mics both BTS and BLACKPINK. It was a mashup. It was a BTS 'Idol' and BLACKPINK, 'Kill this Love'. It was a little confusing and it was awesome to hear. Then it was over and we walked off stage and I made eye-contact with Jungkook and Taehyung both. It was weird I was making eye-contact with Jungkook. I think he was looking at me cause I know Taehyung.

-2 months later-

"Y/N its time to go on set." The staff says calmingly and I was wearing this outfit,

" The staff says calmingly and I was wearing this outfit,

We were on set in the IDOL room. We walked in and once I saw them I was mad but I kept a happy face. I bowed and I was smiling.

"This is a special show. BTS and BLACKPINK. Everyone who requested this has happened." He says and I laugh.

"Was it really requested by the fans?" I ask and he talks.

"Yes I have gotten twitter tags, Instagram DMS and tags, the list is endless." He says and I put my hand on my face.

"BTS AND BLACKPINK! Please do intros." He says and steps to the side. We look at each other and BTS signs us to go first.

"I am Y/N. I am the main rapper, main dancer, vocalist, and makane of the group. Also the best actress of the group." I say and I throw finger hearts and Jisoo laughs. Everyone does their intro and then we start off.

"Are any of you guys old friends?" He asks and then Jungkook talks.

"Yes Taehyung Hyung and Y/N," Jungkook says exposing us.

"Do fans know about this?" The host asks and I shake my head.

"He was my helper in middle school. He showed me around. We were friends and then I went to Busan for a few weeks and switched schools. Otherwise, we didn't know each other." I say and everyone was shocked.

"Ok first challenge. BTS dancing to Blackpink songs. Blackpink dancing to BTS songs. Just look at the screen and copy their dances. First BTS dances to BLACKPINK." The host plays the first song and it was, 'Playing with fire'. I watched them and some struggled and I started laughing so hard. Then it was 'Boombayah'. I started to crack up even more. I kept laughing.

"Y/N its obvious you can do better," Taehyung says while he was whipping his hair and I couldn't stop laughing. I was on my knees laughing. Then, 'Kill this Love' started to play. Jungkook slightly knew the dance and Jimin was doing body rolls when they were bringing the imaginary arrow/gun down. Then the song changes. I couldn't breathe properly cause I was laughing so much. 'Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du' plays. Namjoon and Jungkook knew the dance and they were doing it right but it was still funny.

"Ok, that's it. Good job. Now Blackpink." The host says and I stand in the front while Jennie and Rose were a little in the back and Jisoo was on the side of me. 'Mic Drop' plays. I knew the dance. So I did it the chorus part of the dance.

"Did you see my bag, did you see my bag." I mouthed and I was doing the dance and my outfit resented the dance. Then 'DNA' started to play I knew the dance because I did a cover of it. Some members were wowed and then the song changed to 'Boy with Luv'. I continued to dance and the song changed to 'Dope'. I was so embarrassed and at the end of the dance, I fell onto the floor laughing my ass off.

"Chill Y/N you were not embarrassed when you preformed '16 shots'," Jisoo says and I cover my face. I stood up.

"That was different that was in front of fans. This is BTS watching me dance to their song. Otherwise, I wouldn't care." I say and I smile at them. Jungkook was staring at me while the camera wasn't looking at him.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I don't grab attention toward girls but she is just perfect. She knows the dances and she has style, dances, raps, sings, and she is kind of pretty. Now I see why she is an actress.