-*10*-

-TIME SKIP 1 WEEK LATER-

We were shooting for the show and time passes by so fast.

-EP 2 DONE-

-EP 3 WORKING-

We were shooting and I was with Jungkook and I was walking down the school hallway and then I drop my books. He picks it up for me as my best friends and I smile at him. Then other stuff happens. (idk)

"AND CUT THAT'S A WRAP OF EPISODE 3."

-EP 3 DONE-

-EP 4 WORKING-

Jungkook gets beaten up by my "brother". Kai is there and Jungkook is horrified and he takes me and runs. I try to save Jungkook but then Kai pushes me away.

"CUT THAT WAS AMAZING ONCE AGAIN!" The director says and we all hug and then Jungkook smiles to me.

-EP 4 DONE-

-EP 5 WORKING-

This was the scene I secretly meet Jungkook since Kai will get mad and then I fall and Kai turns on his light to his room. I run and then I run and then Kai doesn't catch me. Then I meet Jungkook and he hugged me and I was shocked.

"AND CUT! GREAT JOB!" The director says and I sit next to Jungkook and then he smiles and fiddles with my hair.

-EP 5 DONE-

-EP 6 WORKING-

This was the part where Suzy was gonna bully me and she was part of a dark shady family and then I come and I meet her parents and then I see her. She fakes a smile and Her dad and my dad do something and then we leave. I look at the day and it was a full moon and Kai started to suspect something off about me. He didn't know I wasn't getting bullied.

-EP 6 DONE-

-EP 7 WORKING-

Jungkook and I meet up and I found out but he was he has a girlfriend who was, Suzy. He didn't know that I was getting bullied by her. So, is a big problem and I befriend Jungkook and then I run away crying. Kai notices and he comforts me and he was the best brother but is just violent. I lie to him for Jungkook and I realize that I was crying cause I had feelings for him and he was dating my bully.

"That was so good Y/N and Kai! You would be the perfect 2 idols that would fit as brother and sister." The director says and I bow and I look over at Jungkook who was smiling at my work and he came and hugged me.

"You did awesome as usual," Jungkook says and he holds my hand. He always had the cutest compliments that made me blush. I hug his arm and we leave the studio.

-EP 7 DONE-

-EP 8 WORKING-

This is the part wherein the end of the scene Jungkook apologizes and tells me about what happened between him and Suzy. But Suzy is someone who bullies me and Hani is my sister and she knows Suzy along with her bullies me. Kai was the only one there and I didn't like to talk to our parents and so Jungkook breaks up with her seeing how much pain I was in and I start to cry and I try to run and he catches my hand dramatically and then he brings me close to him.

"END OF EPISODE 8! AWESOME COUPLE!" The director says and I rest my head on Jungkook.

"It's awesome to do this with you," I say to him and he chuckles.

-EP 8 DONE-

-EP 9 WORKING-

We were flying to Paris. I was so excited to fly again and see the other cities and places. I haven't looked at the script and I kept it on the side and I looked at it. I read the lines and then I looked at Jungkook and he looked back at me.

"You know what's weird. My type of guy is someone who knows how to sing or dance. So I can do everything I love with that person. You fit it." I say and he smiles. His smile is so cute.