-*6*-

-Time Skip Next Day-

I woke up and it was 9:45 am. I got up and showered and did my morning routine wearing this,

 I got up and showered and did my morning routine wearing this,

I went downstairs and everyone was there as usual. Then I took my phone off the counter.

"Why was my phone down here?" I ask and Jisoo looks at me annoyed.

"Your phone was ringing but it was on silent when I came into your room. It was the call from the manager. He said he wants to meet you at Bighit." Jennie says and Jisoo continues to chop the tomatoes.

"He probably knows now," I say and then I rest my head on the counter and Rose and Jennie look at each other confused.

"Know about what?" Rose asks and I look at her.

"Dating rumors with evidence," I say and then I facepalm.

"Wait who are you dating?" Jennie asks me and she wanted to know the tea.

"Just look at the news you will see," I say and then I walk away leaving the house and I get into a car and go to Bighit.

-Time Skip at Bighit-

"Just wait here they will be in shortly." The staff leads me to a meeting room and there is Jungkook. He smiled and he was a little nervous.

"What's the deal between you two?" My manager asks and I slam my head on the table.

"Sir I was going home and the paparazzi got into my personal space and then crowded me thinking it was alright. Then Jungkook helped me." I say and then I look at Jungkook.

"Well since you both are in a k-drama together. I want you to break up after the show is over." Bang PD says and I look at him with shocked eyes.

"Wait so you want us to be in a fake relationship. Isn't that against the rules." I complain and I was standing up.

"Well, it's fake. You guys are gonna break up anyway." My manager says and Jungkook stays quiet.

"So go to Barcelona then come back and finish the show and break up." Jungkook's manager says and I look him.

"How are we gonna show we are dating?" Jungkook asks and I look at him.

"Just act like a couple and be romantic. In front of the camera and post " Bang PD suggests.

"Can we do this?" I ask Jungkook and he nods.

"Just keep our distances when there are no cameras," Jungkook suggests and I start to get confused.

"Why can't we just ignore it?" I ask and he presses his hands together.

"You see fans are gonna keep saying you both are dating and since you are in an upcoming drama we just wanted for the fans to know and show you are dating. Then you break up." Bang PD says and I think about other kpop idol relationships. They made it out. I think I can do this with a fake relationship.

"Fingers crossed," I say and leave the room. Then Jungkook runs after me.

"We start 'dating' tomorrow. Just tell the fans we have been dating in secret for a month." Jungkook says and then I hug him and he hugs me.

"Thanks for saving me out there," I say and he nods his head.

"Your welcome see you at the airport tomorrow," Jungkook says and he goes the opposite direction as me and I leave too.

-Time Skip Next Day Leaving Time-

Someone gets my stuff and I was wearing,

"Bye Unnies," I say and then hug them all and leave

"Bye Unnies," I say and then hug them all and leave. I arrive at the airport and there were photographers everywhere. Then I saw Jungkook. He smiled at me and then I walked over to him.

"How are you Y/N?" Jungkook asks and I was surprised he didn't say 'baby'. Then he held me by my waist and then people were so confused.

"Wait are you dating?" Reporters asked us and we turned to see them and looked at each other.

"Yes, we are," I say and then Jungkook keeps his hand around my waist.

"HOW LONG WAIT Y/N!" Reporters screamed for us. I laughed and Jungkook moved his hand and he knew I was feeling uncomfortable. Then since the cameras were still taking pictures he held my hand instead. Then we all sat in the private jet and I was sitting next to Jungkook and in front of me was Taeyong and Kai. The private jet was luxurious. I took out my phone and took a selfie with Jungkook. I posted it because fans probably knew already. I commented it with a red heart and then I got a bunch of likes in a few seconds. I fix my overalls and I make eye-contact with Taeyong.

"Let me be honest. Kai, you show your abs so much. Like, don't Exo-l's die after seeing it?" I ask and Jungkook looks at me.

"They do," Kai says honestly and he blushes.

"Damn. Glad I am an idol." I say and then he laughs.