-*4*-

-Next Day-

I wake up in a room and the bright light is coming through. It is so pretty. I see that there are the boxes and I look at the alarm clock and it was 9:45 am. I saw the camera was on and then I washed my face and brushed and went downstairs.

"Good Morning Unnies," I say and they all smile once they see me. I was wearing,

I wiped my makeup-less eyes and fans told me that I look the same without my makeup

I wiped my makeup-less eyes and fans told me that I look the same without my makeup. Jisoo and Jennie both made some cold cucumber soup. I ate and drank the soup and then I left to shower. I had to do the challenge that I was assigned today. I planned to go alone while Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo went together. I changed out of my pajamas and into,

I was gonna go to the studio to meet them all and also I wanted to get my hair dyed

I was gonna go to the studio to meet them all and also I wanted to get my hair dyed. I went to the studio in a car and I arrived and then I bowed when I met the staff and got my hair dyed.

-2 hours later-

I was ready and I was wearing the same clothes and my hair looked like this,

I smiled and then I got a book that was inside the box

I smiled and then I got a book that was inside the box. It was the Kill This Love album cover and it was a notebook. I stood up and I walked out and went to where I was gonna meet them. I didn't want to be the first one so BTS was there and TXT was gonna arrive after me. I walked into the room with a pen and notebook and my camera in my hand. I breathed in and I went inside. I saw them and they all bowed. I bowed back and I walked over to them and then TXT entered. I bowed as they all bowed and went near BTS.

"Hello, you already know me BTS. But I am Y/N. I wanted autographs for our show we are filming." I said calmly.

"But why?" Jungkook asks and I look at him.

"We are shooting BLACKPINK house. It's like Run BTS and there were set challenges for each member. And my challenge is to get the group autographs. Also as a welcoming into the company." I say and I try to be polite. I hand the book to TXT and they sign it.

"I like the K-Dramas you do," Taehyun says and I blush a little.

"Thank you. I actually might get into another k-drama." I say with a little giggle. Then TXT finished BTS singed it.

"Have a nice day and thank you for signing the book," I say and bow and I smile at each one of them.

"Wait so you came here just to get an autograph," Jungkook asks and I start to feel bad.

"Yeah, sort-of," I say and he smiles.

"Now that you are joining Bighit we should get to know you," Namjoon says and I smile and cover my mouth to show that I am not smiling.

"Ok, I guess cause the other members are probably still out," I say and do an eye-smile. I sit down on the couch and we talk about everything and it wasn't awkward and Bts and Txt got to understand Taehyung's past with me. Then I got a text about 1 hour later of talking.

Jisoo- Where are you?

"I think I should leave now. The other members are waiting for me." I say and put my phone back in my pocket.

"It was very nice talking to you Y/N," Jin says and I smile at him.

"It was really nice talking to all of you," I say and everyone smiles and then my phone vibrates again.

"Goodbye Y/N." BTS and TXT say as I leave.

-Time skip-

I was at the house and we were still filming and then my phone rang. It was the manager.

"Shut up Unnie," I say and I play it cool and answer.

"Hello Y/N." The manager talked in a way, he was excited.

"Hello, sir how is it going?" I ask calmly.

"It's going good thanks for asking. But I have news." He says and it was news for me. Then Jennie wants me to put it on speaker and I do as said. The fans would know the tea too.

"What kind of news sir?" I ask and Jisoo smiles.

"The producer called me and he wants you in the k-drama he is shooting. He said its a new experience." The manager says and I stand up and then I cover my mouth.

"What really? Are you joking?" I ask and I walk around the couches and I hold the phone to my ear.

"He wants you to go shoot in Barcelona." The manager says and I scream internally.

"Did you know that I was shooting for BLACKPINK house and now that you called the fans will know once this releases." I say and he says 'oh'. 

"I will text you the details and who you should call when you have questions. I will also inform them that they have your number and they will text you when you are leaving, flight times, etc." The manager says and ends the call when we say our byes.

"IM GOING TO BARCELONA TO SHOOT FOR THE K-DRAMA!" I scream and I lay on the couch excited.