-*12*-

I woke up and my head was on Jungkook's chest. I smile at myself and then I move a little, waking Jungkook up. He smiles at me and then he pecks my forehead.

"Good morning, Kookie," I said and then I kissed his lips and he was sleepy but kissed back holding the back of my neck.

"Good Morning Y/N," Jungkook says after we stop kissing.

"Today we aren't doing anything so I am gonna hang out with Taeyong ok," I say and get off the bed. He didn't reply and he closed his eyes and I eye-rolled at his cute sleeping face and I went shower and wore,

 He didn't reply and he closed his eyes and I eye-rolled at his cute sleeping face and I went shower and wore,

Then I got a facetime call and I answered it.

"Hello, Unnies," I say and then I grab my stuff while holding my phone in my hand.

"Y/N! How has it been?" Jisoo asks and I smile. Then I show Jungkook sleeping. Then I show myself again.

"It's been really good. You should watch the K-drama I am doing." I say and they all look at each other.

"We already watched all the episodes. What are you doing right now?" Jennie says and then I put my phone and do a light amount of makeup and I talk on the phone still.

"I'm gonna hang out with my other bestie," I say and then I finish and then I go over to Jungkook.

"Who's your other bestie?" Jennie asks and I laugh.

"Ok, Jungkook I am gonna go. See you." I say and kiss his cheek and then leave the room.

"You guys are so cute!" Rose says and she just came.

"Thank you. Also my other bestie is-." I pause and I see Taeyong and he smiles really brightly.

"Good morning, Y/N," Taeyong says and I smile. I show the camera to both of us.

"Taeyong is my other bestie," I say and then he smiles and then I stop showing him and then we both leave. I hung up and then we went to get some breakfast and we were gonna go shopping.

"Hey Y/N thanks for actually coming," Taeyong says and I was a bit confused.

"I mean. Why wouldn't I? I am your friend." I said to him and we were eating and then he looked at me.

"That's good to know," I said and then I finished the food and Taeyong paid and I was kind of mad.

"I should have paid," I say to him and he shakes his head. Then we head to the mall. We took many pictures and even got some ice cream. He paid once again.

"You should have let me pay. What will I do with my money if you keep buying me stuff?" I say and he laughs.

"I am sorry. It's just something friends do." Taeyong says and then I nudge him and laugh a little with him.

-Time Skip arrival at the hotel-

"Bye Taeyongie," I say and he waves and I go into the room and see Jungkook. He was talking to BTS. I smiled at him and closed the door. I was trying to be quiet but the door closed really loud and he turned and saw me.

"Hey, baby," Jungkook says and then I can hear some people scream in the back.
"I got you something," I say and I set all the bags across the room and I jump on the bed next to him.
"How was your day?" Jungkook asks me and I smile at him. I cover the camera with my thumb and peck his lips.

"It was fun," I say and remove my thumb from the camera. I go onto my phone and then I hear Taehyung yell my name.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Taehyung yells and Jungkook shows me.

"What Taehyung?" I say and look at the camera and then he smiles.

"How is it with Jungkook? Is he treating you right?" Taehyung asks like he was my older brother.
"It's nice with Jungkook. He is treating me right." I say and Jungkook blushes a little.

"Have you done it yet?" Taehyung asks and I laugh and Jungkook turns pink.

"Yah! Taehyung you creep!" I scream playfully and he walks away from the camera.

"I remember that one awkward moment where you came to get our signatures for your show. But it was nice to know. I didn't even know Taehyung knew you." Namjoon says and I smile at him remembering.

"That was pretty awkward I can still remember," I say and then I hand Jungkook the phone.

"I'm gonna go shower," I say to Jungkook and he nods his head and I leave and shower.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

"So you are dating in real life. Even though it's supposed to be a fake relationship?" Namjoon Hyung asks me and I scratch the back of my neck and nod my head.

"Pretty much. We kind of gained feelings for each other." I tell them that once Jin Hyung and Hoseok Hyung joined in.

"How did you confess your love to each other?" Hoseok Hyung asks and then I blush and I place my hand on my face.

"I can't say..." I tell them and then I move my hand and start to think about her.

"You better say it right now before everyone else comes." Jin Hyung says and I look at the camera. There was Jimin Hyung and Taehyung Hyung there.

"We kissed," I say quickly and none of them heard.

"What Jungkook?" Jimin Hyung says and then I facepalm.

"We kissed each other," I say and everyone looks at each other.

"You are a big kid now Jungkook. Make good decisions goodbye." Namjoon says and he hangs up and then I laugh and I feel a pair of lips on mine. It was Y/N.

"What's wrong?" I ask Y/N and she smiles.

"Nothing. Just that I heard what you said." Y/N replied to me and I blush.

"I love you," I say to her and she smiles and hugs me.

"I love you too." She replies and lays next to me.

-Y/N P.O.V-

"Oh, your present," I say and run over to the bag and I tell Jungkook to close his eyes and he does. I walk over to him and then I place a sweatshirt, shoes, and an iron man figure cause he loves iron man. I put my hands on top of his eyes and tell him he can open his eyes. He does and I move my hands. He smiles at me and then he pulls me into a big kiss. I kiss him back and he looks at me in the eyes.

"The only gift I want is you," Jungkook says and I smirk and we go back to kissing and he wants more.

"Do you like the gift?" I ask him and he nods his head cutely.

"Of course I love it. Thank you Y/N." Jungkook says and then I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

"Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend," I say and I get in the blanket with him and I start to get hungry. Jungkook notices and kisses my cheek.

"I will be back, don't leave," Jungkook says and he grabs a mask and a hat and wears his shoes and he takes his card and stuff.

"Bye baby. Be back soon." I tell him and go on my phone and I look at random things.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

Y/N is hungry and I am gonna get so much food for her and me. I go to a cafe and get some macaroons, baguettes, lemon tart, falafel, roasted chicken, and fries. She is gonna be happy.