-*14*-

"How did you like the show unnies?" I ask them and they nod their heads and hug me.

"You are so good at acting. You can do everything and you have everything, fame, a loving boyfriend, and fans." Jennie says and she hugs me tighter and I smile at her. They took out a paper and it was the cover of our k-drama.

 They took out a paper and it was the cover of our k-drama

She gave it to me and I smiled at Jennie.

"Hello," Jungkook says and he bows and they girls bow too.

-Time Skip Next Day 12:40 pm-

We started to shoot and I was walking with Taeyong and we went into the classrooms and I sat next to him and then Suzy came over to us. I looked like this,

-picture-

"Heejin. So you ratted me out to your brother that won't stop me. Just wait." Suzy says and she whips her hair and walks away. I looked at Taeyong and he was confused. I told him and then Suzy left the room and after 2 minutes she came back and she had a blade in her hand. I looked at it and looked at her and she made eye contact with me. She took a seat behind me and her little friend. I didn't look back and then the teacher isn't here yet and I quickly took my bag and I ran out of the room.

"Heejin? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked me and he was with Hani. Hani was Jungkook's "sister" and she stayed with him most of the time. I was crying and he noticed.

"Nothing," I say and I push my way through them and Taeyong and Jungkook chase after me. I run out of school and then I go out into the parking lot. I see Kai with her. Our "mom" her eyes were red from crying and then I stepped back.

"Y/N. Who is she?" Jungkook asks and then I look at her.

"Eomma?" I said and then I looked at Kai and he was nodding.

"AND CUT! THAT'S A WRAP FOR EPISODE 9!" The director says and then Suzy comes and she hugs me.

"Thanks for not trying to assassinate me." I joke with her and she laughs.

"It's really nice to work with you!" Suzy says and she hugs me. I hug her back and she had a rude character but she is so sweet.

"It's so nice to work with you too," I tell Suzy and she smiles. I wave to Suzy and walk to BLACKPINK and Jungkook comes and he holds my hand.

"You know how to act," Jungkook says and I smile.

"Y/N no wonder so many directors want you on shows," Rose says and I smile at them.

"You both are really good," Jisoo says and she was talking about me and Jungkook. I looked at him and we both smiled.

"Thank you," Jungkook says and he bows to each of BLACKPINK.

"We have to go. We need to practice for the stage." Jennie says and she was talking about our Paris concert happening tonight.

"I will see you Y/N," Jungkook says and he places a kiss on my lips before we leave in a van. We arrived at the stadium and it was so huge. I was so scared.