-*18*-

"THANK YOU NEW YORK! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!" Namjoon Hyung says and he takes out his earpiece and all the fans were screaming. Everyone really accepted me. Everyone acted like I was never dating Y/N. Just like the old single days. I smile since I was on the screen. Then we get off the stage and I look at my phone and I don't see anything from Y/N or the director. I take off my makeup and now we are heading to Dallas. I eat some of the snacks that were there and drink water and look at the time. I was getting in the car with Taehyung hyung and Jin hyung. They were both eating and then they finished and we went outside in the van and off to the airport.

-Y/N P.O.V and a TIME SKIP-

I wake up and I wash my face. I take my phone and go downstairs. I see the kitten running around once I reach the bottom of the stairs. I took a bowl and got some warm milk.

"Good morning Y/N," Jisoo says and I smile at her.

"Good morning Unnies," I say to them and they return the good morning. I put the bowl down and Summer drinks the milk. I turn around to see a cat and it looked like a mom looking for Summer. I open the door and take Summers bowl so that she can follow me. I put the bowl outside and it attracted the cat and Summer. Then the mom took Summer and they cuddled a little bit. I took a small video and then I took the bowl after it was finished. I walked backward recording and saying bye to Summer.

"Bye Summer," I say and close the door and stop the recording.

-Jungkook P.O.V- -TIME SKIP AGAIN-

"Thank you, Dallas! We love you!" I say and everyone screams so much more. I smile and then Namjoon puts his hands in the air and waves them around.

"THANK YOU ARMY!" Namjoon says and everyone screams. How are their voices not gone yet? We get off the stage and I grab my phone. Is there a point? Then I see a text notification. It was from the director. I almost screamed. I quickly opened it and it said something I wanted.

Director- Hello Jungkook. I am so sorry that I didn't reply within time. I was looking for a script I had made a few years ago but never used it. I would love to get you and Y/n in this movie and I could get all the cast members. I am hoping to see you soon once I get all the cast members.

I am so happy that I got the message. I walked over-excited and Jimin Hyung looked at me confused.

"What's wrong with you?" Jimin hyung asks and I smile brightly now that he asked.

"I'm gonna be in a movie with Y/N!" I say excited and Namjoon Hyung smiles at me.

"That's good." He says and he looks at his phone.

-TIME SKIP Y/N P.O.V-

I woke up and Jungkook was coming back to Seoul today. I am so excited! I got a text from Jungkook yesterday. It said,

Jungkook- Your surprise is ready soon!

I got out of my bed and I showered. I wore my pajamas again since my hair was wet. I didn't feel like drying it. I went downstairs and I saw all my unnies.

"Hello everyone!" I say sweetly and they all smile and return a hello.

"The manager wants to talk to us about our comeback," Jennie says and she looks at her phone and puts her phone down and moves her hair behind her shoulder.

"OK, what time does he want us to be there?" I as and she looks back at her phone.

"Anytime less than 3 hours though." Jennie reads off her phone and she places her phone back down. We all eat breakfast and I shower and change into,

-picture-

-TIME SKIP AT THE STUDIO-

We discussed the lyrics and started to record. We recorded multiple times because the tone and the lyrics got messed up when we sang. I sang my part.

(A/N- Ok so I can't do another song cause I used Blackpink's comeback already and they won't have a comeback anytime soon. So I might use Everglow's 'Dun Dun' cause that songs a bop)

-TIME SKIP-

We finished recording and we walked out of the building and home when I checked my phone.

Director- Hello Y/N. Someone special has suggested being in a movie with them. I would very much love to see you in the same building in a few days. You can also deny this offer. I chose you and this person special chose you because of your skill of dancing and flexibility. See you Y/N.

I was in the car and I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Jennie asks me and I put my hand on my face.

"I'm gonna be in a movie!" I say and suddenly I feel I have just been doing a lot recently. Music, acting, and modeling. But barely modeling. Yay!

"Well, that's good for you. Make sure not to push yourself too much. I don't want you to get sick." Jisoo says and she cared about me and I nodded my head.

-TIME SKIP A FEW DAYS LATER-

I arrived at the building happily. I opened the door and I signed in. I was led to a room and I opened the door and bowed at everyone. I saw 1 kpop idol who wasn't Jungkook. He was Seunjae. Everyone stood up and bowed along with me. I took a seat and then the director smiled at me.

"It's good to see you again Y/N." He says and I smile at him. Then the door opened revealing Jungkook. He sat down next to me. I smiled at him.

"Let's get down to business now that everyone is here." The producer says and he hands out scripts.

"Y/N will be the main character along with Jungkook. Since they are the hottest couple everyone will want to see their faces." The director says and I smile and Jungkook does too.