-*3*-

-1 week later-

I was dancing and practicing and then the manager comes in. We all take breaks and he saw and we walked to him.

"Hello, sir." We all say and bow.

"I have good and bad news which first?" He says and we look at each other and decide.

"Good first," Jisoo says and then he breathes.

"You are moving." He says calmly and we look at each other happily.

"What's the bad news?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"You are switching companies..." He says and we all exchange looks.

"To which company?" Rose asks and he tilts his head a little.

"Bighit Entertainment." He says and I have my mouth open.

"You can leave now and start packing and you guys have to vlog too." One other staff says and we all nod our heads. We grab our stuff and leave.

-at home-

I was vlogging and I was packing.

"I'm gonna miss this place. Will I share a room with Jennie though?" I ask and I was packing and then I turn off the camera and pack my other stuff and some staff come in and take the stuff I packed. Everything in our room was so empty.

"Do you not wanna share a room with me?" Jennie asks and I shake my head.

"Do you think its gonna be better over there?" I ask her and she shrugs and continues to hand the boxes to the staff. Then it was time to leave. We had cameras and guards around us.

"I am so excited!" Rose says and I nod my head. I hold onto Jennie's arm and we made it. I couldn't even. We all opened the gate together and we walked up the small stairs and it was a whole garden and flowers everywhere. Then I saw it. My hamster was already inside the I ran to my hamster and took it in my hands. There were cameras inside our house. Then I thought about Jungkook for some reason. It was the way he just stared at me. Did he like me? I was so caught in my thoughts that my hamster bit me slightly and I came back.

"You hungry, Joo?" I ask my pet hamster, Joo. She travels my hand and I put her back in her cage and I walk a little and Jennie stops us all.

"We will play rock, paper, scissors to see who will get to choose first," Jennie says and I go against her and I win. Rose wins against Jisoo and then we both do it while Jennie and Rose both do it. I won so I chose first, then Rose, Jennie and then Jisoo. Jisoo pouts cutely.

"Why do I the oldest have to go last?" Jisoo complains but she was just joking. I went upstairs and there were 2 bedrooms. I opened the door and there was nice sunlight but the room seemed smaller. I went to the next room and it had enough space and very nice sunlight. It was my first choice. I went back downstairs and saw that there was only an outside view and it was with both rooms and I came out of the room.

"Did you choose?" Jennie asks and I nod my head and go upstairs and there was a camera in my room and I jumped onto the bed. I went back downstairs and Rose was about to open my door. I took a random paper and tape and wrote my name on the door and taped it onto the door.

"This your room?" Rose asks and I nod my head. Then she smiles once she opens the next room. She chose it and then we both went downstairs and to the living room. It was huge and I saw this box. I ran to it and I took it out. I called Rose and Jisoo over while Jennie was looking for a room. It was things we had to do. I opened the book hiding it from the other members and read them one by one. Then Jennie came and she saw us. Jisoo didn't get up but she was curious. There were cameras everywhere and then I closed the book and showed the cover which had our logo and at the bottom of the book our picture.

"First Challenge is for Jisoo Unnie she will go to the store and get some of these ingredients and this very store.." I read and Jisoo eyes-widen and she nods her head. I flip the page.

"The second challenge is for Jennie Unnie. She will go to get some cold noodles from her aunt's home." I read and Jennie's mouth drops. I smile and flip the page.

"The third challenge is for Rose Unnie. She has to go to the meat market and get 5 different types of meat." I read and she nods her head at the simple thing. I look at the next one which was for me and I see the drawing they did.

"The fourth challenge is for Y/N. I have to get signatures from the group, BTS and TXT. Its an intro for joining the bighit family." I say and start to laugh. I don't want this to happen.