-*19*-

-TIME SKIP 8 MONTHS LATER-

It was time to release our movie soon. I was glad to get it over soon since it was award season time. We were releasing our movie in a few days. This is how our cover looked.

(I wanted to give you a visual of how the thing looked and I tried to find a girl with no face but I only saw Lizkook stuff

(I wanted to give you a visual of how the thing looked and I tried to find a girl with no face but I only saw Lizkook stuff. I am sorry if you don't like it) :(:

I was at home and then I was scrolling through stuff that I was tagged in. I saw the trailer for our movie hit 674 Million views. I smiled at that. Wow-what am I gonna do the rest of my life now? I just kept thinking about the world I was living in. How I became this way. I am proud of who I am. I showered and I changed my clothes to go see the movie before its release.

-Time Skip Movie Release Date-

Many movie theaters were showing it worldwide. I was proud to be working with Jungkook. He made me so happy. We dropped our music video a few weeks ago and it was time for me to take a break. I got many views as usual and I was happy to be a kpop idol now. My doubts of hatred were gone. I layed on my bed and Joo's cage was next to me. I took her out of her cage and onto my bed where she wandered. I took her in my hands as she moved around and I rubbed her fur. I placed her on my stomach as my phone started to ring. I took my phone and it was a facetime call from Jungkook.

"Hey Y/N!" Jungkook says and it looked like he was in his room.

"Hello, Jungkook. How are you?" I ask him and he smiled.

"Doing better now that I am seeing you," Jungkook says and I smile. Joo was behind my phone trying to get to me. I move my phone and Joo cuddles up on my shirt.

"Hows BTS?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Don't even get me started," Jungkook says and he wipes his eyes and he looks away from the camera at something in front of him.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?" I hear a voice which was Taehyungs and I can hear someone jump on his bed and I see Taehyung. I smile at him and wave. Then I put my phone down and I put Joo back in her cage. I leave my phone on my bed and I take Joo to her spot by the sunlight so she can sleep. I got back onto my bed and I sat down and took my phone.

"What happened to your kitten?" Jungkook asks me and I stare at both of them and then I speak.

"I guess her mom found her," I say and I smile at them.

"We are gonna watch the movie after they stop showing it in the movie theaters cause the fans and stuff," Taehyung says and I smile since they were gonna see our scenes together and probably make fun of Jungkook.

"Taehyung don't make fun of Jungkook though," I say to him and he smiles at him and then looks at me.

"Ok, I won't," Taehyung says and I stop him.

"You promise?" I ask him and he pouts and then replies.

"Yah! Stop annoying me." Jungkook says and then he gets off the bed and I can tell he started to run. I see him rest and he says sorry. I smile at him and then I see some members.

"Hello Y/N." I hear someone say and Jungkook holds his phone so I can see which BTS member said that. It was Namjoon.

"Hello," I say sweetly and Namjoon smiles, and then Jungkook talks to me.

-TIME SKIP 4 DAYS LATER-

I was sitting eating and then my phone rang. It was our manager. I wiped my hands on my pants and I answered the call.

"Hello Y/N. How are you doing?"

"Hello, Sir. I am doing good thanks for asking." I put the phone on speaker as I talk so that everyone can hear.

"I called because they invited you to the award ceremony of the movies and k-drama. Would you like to attend?"

"They invited me?!" I say excited because it is a huge opportunity for me.

"Would you like to attend?" our manager says and I smile.

"Of course I would love to. When is it?" I ask and he pauses for a second.

"Its the next day after the MAMA." I smile immediately and then I nod my head at the next words that came out of his mouth.

-TIME SKIP MAMA-

I wore this,

I was winning everyone's hearts

I was winning everyone's hearts. It was time for us to get seated. I came and BTS was already sitting. I bowed to them as they bowed to us. I smiled at everyone and I was in a good mood. I was sitting and Jungkook was behind me.

"Hey Y/N," Jungkook says and I smile a little and I look at him.

"Just enjoy the show," I say to him and I look back to the front.

-Little later-

Staff came to us and we had to get ready to perform. We went backstage and got our makeup done and our hair did. I got my hair done like this (it was dyed).

Then we performed our new song, 'Kill This Love' and 'Playing With Fire'

Then we performed our new song, 'Kill This Love' and 'Playing With Fire'. We went off stage and I got fixed up and we walked back to our seat where we saw BTS again. I bowed and smiled at them. I looked at Jungkook and made eye-contact and smiled. I sat down and then the awards were getting called out.

"Award for the best female group goes to... BLACKPINK!" The host calls out and we stand up and bow to everyone as they bow back. We go onto the stage and I take the award.

"Thank you for your love and support. I have no words. Thanks for everything. I accomplished my childhood dream to be on this stage. Thank you, everyone!" I say and smile and I step back and Rose talks.

"We really appreciate everything the fans have done for us. We are here on this big stage performing for idols and fans. I can't believe we made it this far. Thank you." Rose says and we go back to our seats and then BTS goes on stage and performs. They come back and we bow, they win awards, and etc.

-Time Skip-

It was time to leave and we had to attend other award shows later on too. But we just stayed chill and I was gonna attend the other award show for directors, actresses, and actors. 'Jungkook and Y/N attending this year's film festival for their movie.'