Final -*22*- (:)

Jisoo was shocked to hear the story I had just told her. She supported us.

"Are you happy with what choice you made?" Jisoo asks me and I nod my head.

"Jisoo chill. If we break up then I won't be all sad and stuff." I state and she smiles.

"You know we are all happy for you," Rose says and it makes me smile.

"Thanks now that I have your support I can be happier," I say to them and we do a group hug.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I arrive home and I see Namjoon Hyung on the couch writing song lyrics and Hoseok Hyung dancing. I turn to my side and in the kitchen, I see 2 people. I walked into the kitchen and then Jin Hyung and Tae Hyung looked at me.

"Hello Jungkook. Where did you go?" Jin Hyung asks politely.

"Talk to Bang PD and the managers about Y/N's and our breakup-." 

"WHAT YOU BROKE UP! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER!? HOW YOU CAN YOU LET THEM TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU!" Taehyung Hyung yells and I cover my ears slightly. Then Namjoon Hyung walks into the kitchen like what the heck.

"No. Let me finish. We both stood up for each other and now they are allowing us to date." I finish and I place my hand on my face.

"Really? Wow we are proud of you Jungkook." Namjoon Hyung says and I feel Namjoon Hyung's hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks. I just hope she really wants to be with me." I tell them and they all congratulate me.

-Y/N P.O.V-

Jungkook calls me and I answer it. It was casual and I was with the girls.

"Hello Kookie?"

"Hey Y/N-ah! Can you please come to where I showed you."

"The place that you love and showed me?"

"Yeah. Are you busy?"

"No, but is it urgent?"

"I mean... I dont know."

"Well I guess I'll see you there."

"Thank you baby. See you!"

-Time Skip-

I arrive at the spot and I see him staring at the waves as they crashed together.

"Jungkookie," I say softly and I place my hand on his arm. He turns to me and looks at me with a cute smile.

"Hey Y/N," Jungkook says as he places a kiss on my lips.

"Why did you call me here?" I ask him and he blushes.

"To see you," Jungkook says and I punch his shoulder lightly. We kiss for a while and then we break apart.

"I love you," I say to Jungkook and he smiles at me.

"I love you more," Jungkook replies to me and then he holds my waist.

-time skip 2 years At the Mama-

"Album of the year goes to BTS!" The host says and I clap and hug Jungkook. He gets handed a mic and then he stops me. I look at him with a confused face. There were still idols standing there. Waiting to leave but I mean lots of idols.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. I love her so much I am ready to prove it to her. She hugged me and I stop her before she could walk away I take the mic and there were idols looking at us. Then I went into my pocket and got down on one knee as she was so confused. Then she was so shocked. I pulled out a ring and she covered her face with her hands and she teared up. Every idol was clapping and cheering and I said my words.

"We have been together for 3 years and I wanted to prove how much I loved you. So here I am for you. Will you marry me Y/N?" I ask her and she nods her head and I place a peck on her lips and everyone was clapping like crazy and everyone was going off even in the crowd.

"I can never say no," I say as everyone from BTS, BLACKPINK, and other groups clapped and cheered for us. I love Y/N so much that I did this so other idols can see how much I love her.

-Time Skip 3 weeks-

So much has happened within the weeks. Y/N and I are gonna plan to get married next year so we can finish our idol stuff and when we have a break we can get married. Y/N and I have been trending everywhere and even other idols were talking about our relationship and supported it. Everyone from BTS was happy. I went to our dorm a couple of times and stayed there and Y/N did it with her members. I'm glad she stayed the same after 3 years into the relationship and even after 3 weeks from our engagement. That's all I want from her. To stay the same and love me the way she does. She held my hand tightly and we were gonna go on live. She went and she got some water and sat back down next to me.

"Have you ever thought about how we got here together?" She asked me and I was a bit confused. I thought about just now I was thinking about us.

"I have Y/N and I don't regret a single thing," I told her, and then the clock struck 8:00 pm, and then Y/N started the VLive.

"Hello everyone. It's Y/N and Jungkook." I say on VLive with Y/N. It was on her account and we were sitting together. It's been 3 years with her. I love her so much and she does too.

"How did you guys start to date?" Y/N reads the comment and she looks at me. She kisses my lips really quick and then we both look at each other. We both moved in together and we still are idols just living together. Y/N shows the engagement ring and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Well it started like..."

-The End-

(omg thanks so much for supporting :) ~A/N~)