-*21*-

I woke up and it was late. It was 10:35 am. I woke up and showered. I did my morning routine and I wore this,

I went downstairs and I grabbed all my stuff and I left immediately without saying hi or bye to the others

I went downstairs and I grabbed all my stuff and I left immediately without saying hi or bye to the others. I went to the company and I checked in and was led to a room. In the room was Jungkook and no one else.

"Hello, Jungkook," I say and I sit across from him. I was waiting for our managers and I went onto my phone acting casual because it got awkward really quickly. I saw the text from Jisoo.

Jisoo- Where did you go so early

Y/N- Sorry I got late and I had to go to the company. I am here right now. I am sorry I didn't say anything before I left.

Jisoo- It's ok! When are you coming back?

Y/N- Im not sure. I'm pretty sure it's about me and Jungkook because we both here waiting.

Jisoo- Wow. Well, good luck. I'm sorry if your heart gets broken.

Y/N- It's not your fault. I'll talk to u later I hear them coming.

I put my phone in my pocket and I fix my hair and I blush at Jungkook who was staring at me. He stared for a few seconds after I knew he was staring. Then he does his cute bunny smile and I smile and we both laugh a little and then we stop when we heard the door open.

"Hello Y/N and Jungkook. I am pretty sure that you know why you are here." Bang PD says and I nod my head.

"You guys did really good in the fake acting." Jungkook's manager says and he didn't have any clue what was actually going through our heads.

"Ok so now this is the ending of the act! We should break you both up soon." My manager says and we both stay silent. I don't want to break up with him. Those memories will fade.

"Sir. I think there is something we should tell you." Jungkook says and I look down and I can tell everyone was confused.

"Jungkook are you both in love with each other?" Jungkook's manager asks and I look up. I look at Jungkook and he nods his head. Then silence filled the whole room.

"This just had the opposite outcome we were looking for. But I think we still need to break you both up." Bang PD says and stayed quiet because it was scary and awkward.

"Sir. I think its time I say something. I just want to say that I think I really like Jungkook and we started to a real date. I feel I cant let go. So I will do anything it takes even to leave BLACKPINK just to stay with Jungkook. I don't know what else to do sir." I say and I really wasn't gonna leave BLACKPINK. They cant go without me. Plus leaving my precious members behind.

"Are you serious Y/N? You would do that just for Jungkook?" My manager asks and I nod my head and then Jungkook speaks.

"You wouldn't want a BTS without Jungkook too," Jungkook states as he understood what I was doing.