-*17*-

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I was starting to think about Y/N a lot. She is just so perfect. But I don't know a way to get to meet her. I just wanted to break the rules and even though I already did break it more. I started to date her. It was supposed to be fake. I then felt my phone vibrate it was Y/N.

Y/N- I don't believe you.

Jungkook- What do you mean?

Y/N- That we are gonna meet.

Jungkook- Don't you worry.

Then I smile at her cuteness. Does she really like me? I understand many people love me and I am very handsome but she is the luckiest. Many kpop idols probably have a crush on me but she didn't. Then she developed feelings for me. I am so stupid. I can't even think of anything right now. Then my phone vibrated again. Assuming it was Y/N I smiled. But it wasn't. It was the producer.

Producer- OK so some bad news. Since some of you are gonna have comebacks, tours, fan signs, etc. We have to stop the K-drama and make it season 1. So we might continue it in a few months. After all of you did your things. Maybe even a year. But you guys can continue premiering in K-dramas and other movies. Just we might delay this.

I thought of an idea and I smirked a little and I got an idea to be in a movie with her. I didn't want to tell her yet but I will come back after our tour in Dallas, New York, and LA. But I think I know someone who can help me, The Director.

Jungkook- Hello Director Sir. I just wanted to ask after I come back from Dallas, New York, and LA. I would like to be in a movie with someone. Perhaps Y/N. I assume I want to do this as an action movie because we are both active and can pull many stunts together. So I think that we should get in a movie together. Please and Thank you!

The director didn't respond immediately. So I just waited until he replied. I was so excited.

-Y/N P.O.V-

I got out of the car and I opened the gate and closed it. I locked it and then I went up the small garden and I saw a small kitten. It was so cute. I didn't see an adult cat. It was just rolled up sleeping. I took it and it was so tiny. I held it and it woke up and purred. I slowly rubbed my hand on the back down the fur. I opened the door and my stuff was taken out and the driver helped me up by taking it up the small garden stairs. I thanked and bowed him and I opened the door and walked in. I took the kitten to my room and placed the kitten on the pillow. I checked which gender it was. It was a girl. I walked down again and Jisoo stared at me confused.

"Uh? Did you have a kitten in your hands?" Jisoo asks and I nod my head.

"Where did you get the kitten from?" Jennie asks and I didn't answer her and I took my suitcase and took it upstairs. I looked at the time and then at the kitten who was still sleeping. I look over around my room to see my Joo sleeping. I smile and think of if they get into a fight. I slowly move the kitten and I place her in the middle of my bed. I go downstairs and I take Joo with me in her cage.

"Unnies! I found a kitten outside and I want to know what to name her." I say to them and they look at each other.

"Why don't you name it?" Jisoo asks me and I shake my head.

"No, I want it to be the Blackpink Kitty," I say to them, and then Jennie looks at her phone.

"Summer?" Rose suggests. I look at the dark fur and I was confused. So I asked her.

"Why Summer when she has dark fur," I ask and Rose smiles.

"We can name her something she doesn't look like," Rose says and I nod my head. I had to be honest it was a cute name.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I just arrived home and to see BTS all piled up on the couch and they were watching some TV.

"Hey Jungkook you back?" Namjoon Hyung asked as Jin Hyung put some popcorn in his mouth.

"Yeah. The shooting was fun. Thanks for asking." I say to them and eye-roll. I go to the kitchen and wash my hands and grab banana milk from the fridge and drink it. I then take out my phone from my pocket and I dont see a message from the director. I was thinking he was busy or ignoring me.

"What's wrong?" Jimin Hyung randomly walks into the kitchen and he smiles.

"Nothing Jimin Hyung," I say to him and he nods his head knowing something is wrong.

"You sure Jungkook?" Jimin Hyung asks me and eye-roll.

"It's just me and Y/N fell in love with each other when we are not supposed to fall in love. After the k-drama, we are supposed to break up. The k-drama is stopping for a while. I texted the manager if we can do a movie or k-drama. Its the only way we get to see each other." I tell Jimin Hyung and he completely understood me and I see Jin Hyung behind listening.

"You have really fallen for Y/N." Jin Hyung says and I go to my room and shower.

-Y/N P.O.V-

I took a selfie with the kitten. I posted it and I wrote in Korean 'Found this stray kitten. Her name is Summer. She's so tiny.' I then put my phone to the side and I get off my bed.

"What are you gonna do when Summer's mom comes?" Rose asks me and she was in the doorway.

"Well. Imma sends her to her mom duh." I say and Rose comes closer to Summer and she puts her hand on Summers soft fur.

"You're lucky you get to keep her in your room." Rose pouts and I smile at her and look over to Joo.

"I can't let them both fight. Im scared Summer will hit Joo or something." I say and Rose pats my head and she leaves the room without a response. I go back onto my phone and see 2 notifications which were messages from Jungkook. I opened it to see the post screenshotted.

Jungkook- When did you get a kitten?

Y/N- I found her right outside our house and I took her in.

Jungkook- You know someone who has left it outside but you brought it in. Such a pure heart.

Y/N- Jungkook-Ah! Idk what you mean. It just was sleeping there. It doesn't mean I am pure-hearted. But thank you for calling me that.

I put my phone on charge and then I ran downstairs and jumped onto the couch.

"So what happened?" Jisoo asks me and I shake my head.

"Nothing Unnie," I say to her and she smiles.

-time Skip 2 days later-

I woke up and I remembered Jungkook was in the US. He probably started his performance today in New York. I sort of miss him. I went onto my phone and I forgot to text the person to help me with my plan. I would wait a little while until Jungkook tells me what his idea is.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I was in New York on stage and I was sitting down. I stared at the sky and as everyone was doing their thing. I took my phone and I looked at the message from the director. Still no response. It's been 2 days. I don't know what to say to Y/N now. I place my hand on my forehead and I feel really upset. It's hard actually I dont know why I acted like I knew what was gonna happen.

"You good Jungkook?" Namjoon Hyung comes behind me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah just thinking about stuff," I say to Namjoon Hyung and he nods his head and he knows I am thinking about Y/N.

"If you need anything Bangtan is here." Namjoon Hyung says and then walks away. I stand up and look around the empty seats and I just should forget.