-*13*-

-Y/N P.O.V-

I was sitting on the bed and I was watching some TV and I was really bored and I wanted to cuddle with Jungkook and eat something. Then I started an Instagram live.

"Hello everyone. It's Y/N." I say and then I was reading the comments. I smiled at it.

"Y/N I'm here," Jungkook says and then I smile at him and he has food in his hands.

"You brought food?" I ask him and then I show the fans the food.

"Yeah. I just got some food that we might wanna try randomly in Paris." Jungkook says and he sets the food on the table and then I place my phone as Jungkook sets the food.

"We are in Paris right now. We want to thank our producers for taking us out here. Also, we hope that you see our new episode of our K-drama. What else?" I looked at Jungkook and he also had some noodles.

"I happened to pass by a place that sells noodles. Don't show what place though. They gave free fortune cookies. But only one. Wanna split it?" Jungkook asks me and I nod my head and he opens it and we both break it and I take my half and I eat it and then we both look at the fortune.

"You have met your soulmate." I read and I look at Jungkook.

"I am pretty sure you are my soulmate. I love you." Jungkook says and then I started to eat the noodles. Sadly they didn't give chopsticks so we had to use forks. Then Jungkook pulled out more food.

"I love you too!" I say to him and we eat the food.

"You know that you guys are trending everywhere." I read and looked at Jungkook and he sort of understood since I said it in English. Then said it in Korean to Jungkook.

"Love and hate. More love than hate though." Jungkook says and I finish my noodles and then I get a text. It was Taeyong. I read it as a notification.

"Taeyong knows we are talking to fans," I say to him and then he texts again. "Can I join in INSTAGRAM live?" I read and then I look at Jungkook. He nods his head and I text him back.

Taeyong- Can I join the live show?

Y/N- Sure just join my INSTAGRAM live and request I will accept.

Then he does as said and then I see his face and then I see Kai.

"Hello Y/N." Kai and Taeyong both say and then fans start typing faster and every second there are 50 comments.

"Have you guys eaten?" I ask them and then I look behind me.

"No, we were planning to do room service Taeyong is paying." Kai was joking around and then I laughed a little.

"Well, Jungkook brought a bunch of food we can all share," I say and then they both look at each other. I look at Jungkook who agrees with the idea since he bought food and wanted to be nice. I put my hair behind my ear.

"We are coming!" Kai says and then they both run out the room and then there was a knock seconds later.

"That was quick," I said to Jungkook and I got up and opened the door for them and smiled. Taeyong hugged me and then he put his arm around my neck.

"What food did Jungkook bring?" Taeyong asks and Jungkook turns around and laughs.

"You must be so hungry to not even say hi." Jungkook jokes.

"Ok, hi Jungkook and Y/N my favorite couple," Taeyong says and Kai laughs.
"Hi Y/N and Jungkook thanks for letting us eat your food," Kai says and we all laugh. Taeyong moves his arm and I get a chair for one of them to sit on and I take my noodles and sit on the bed. Then there was a knock on the door. We all look back and then to each other.

"Who could that be?" Jungkook asks and then I get off the bed and open the door to reveal BLACKPINK.

"Wait what are you doing here?" I asked them and each of them had flowers in their hands. I accepted it and let them in.

"Paris is awesome. Well, we saw some of it on the way here." Rose says and then everyone bows and I just stand there dumb.

"You guys are way too formal," I say and then they all notice we were on Instagram live.

"Have you eaten?" Jisoo asks me caringly.

"I was just eating have you?" I asked and they all nodded.

"On our way, we stopped at a nice restaurant to eat," Jennie says and I look at the camera.

"Why are you even here?" I ask them and they smile.

"We are having a performance here in Paris and we wanted to surprise you. We knew you were on Instagram Live so we wanted to come to visit instead of seeing you in the morning." Jennie says and then I hug all of them.

"I am glad you came," I say and then Jungkook called BTS and they joined in the Instagram live too. Taeyong called in NCT 127 and Kai called EXO. Everyone was so happy and people just started to join in randomly and I gained so many followers.

-Time skip Next Day-

Last night was crazy and I was sleeping next to Jungkook and there was no one else in the room except me and Jungkook. We were cuddling and then I got up and he woke up.

"Where are you going today?" Jungkook asks and he sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Jungkook, have you forgot we are shooting today," I say to him and he sits up and he looks at me. He gets off the bed and he pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I kiss his back and then I look at him once we break the kiss.

"I got lost by looking and thinking about you," Jungkook says and then I giggle at his cheesiness. I look at him and then I push him playfully. I take my phone and sit on the side of the bed. I go onto the group chat.

Y/N- When do we go to the scene?

I put my phone to the side and then I hold Jungkook's hand. We spent time kissing, cuddling, and watching movies on Netflix.

-Time Skip 7 hours later- -EP 9 STILL working-

Kai and I were at the scene. Jungkook and BLACKPINK joined just to watch. My fav people here.

"Alright in places." The director says and we were continuing where we were gonna open the door and see that our "moms" house was trashed. She wasn't there. We walk in and I see a picture with Kai, me and "mom" our "dad" was burnt out. I looked at it and then I went into the kitchen to see anything wrong and then there was a message on the fridge. I looked at it and took it off and read it. It was in Korean and then I read it to Kai who was checking the living room. She must have been so depressed recently. I look at the note and a tear falls out.

"Dear whoever is concerned for me. It's funny that I am divorcing the man that I loved for about more than 20 years. I had innocent loving children. Heejin (aka Y/N) and Min-jun (aka Kai). I love them too much to get them involved in my terrible and depressing life. I am visiting a friend to help me and it is working out really well and I start to feel that it's been only 2 months since F/N and I hated each other. He even beat me sometimes when he wanted to. We had made many decisions about parting but we never did. It was about 3 months ago that I was gonna divorce him but then the lawyer got busy with an extremely huge murder case. So we hated each other since then. Once the lawyer became free he talked to us and about 3 weeks later we divorced. We have been divorced. Nothing new. I am probably at my friend's house right now. Thanks for coming. You can call me if it was important." It said and my goal for the drama was to cry at this note. I do and cover my mouth. I fold the paper and get cold water and wash my face so it doesn't look like I cried. I wiped my face and went to Kai and made it look like I never saw that note folded in my pocket.

"Min-Jun Oppa I'm gonna go home," I say and he holds my hand and leaves with me.

"CUT!" The director says and I hug Kai and go over to Jungkook.

"We need to shoot tomorrow," I say and it was the end of this scene and we were gonna skip to the next day and I was at school and sad. Then something happens in the K-drama. That's tomorrow. I am so excited and now that Blackpink was here they were really happy at my acting and -behind the scenes-