Burrito Bucket

[theme song playing]

Babs: In a world hungry for justice, where citizens thirst for righteousness, and yearn for the taste of freedom, one woman's there to serve them the liberty they so desperately crave. 

And also, burritos

And also, burritos. Buckets and buckets of burritos. [whistling]

Shane: Gordon!

Babs: Buenos dias, Shane.

Shane: That's Mr. O'Shaughnessy to you! And you're late. Again!

Babs: I am?

Shane: That's the sixth time this week, Gordon, and it's only Monday!

Babs: Oh, sorry, Shane. Er, Mr. O'Shaughnessy, sir.

Shane: Listen, Gordon, some people know the importance of a good work ethic. Punctuality, responsibility. Some people take their job seriously.

Babs: Believe you me, Senor O'Shaughnessy, nothing's more important to me than this job. I love Burrito Bucket. I've been a fan of Burrito Bucket since I was five!

Shane: Whatever. If you're late one more time, today, tomorrow, for the rest of your life, you're fired!

Babs: Fired? Could this be the end for a habanero heroine, our enchilada enforcer, our lady sentinel of the sacred bean? No!

Shane: What?

Babs: Nothing. From here on out, I'll be the master of time management, the crusader of the clock, the expert of hours. [whistling] Hmm, suspicious. Really suspicious.

[guns powering up]

Babs: Extremely suspicious! [gasps] I don't think those dudes are bank patrons at all! Mr. O'Shaughnessy! Hey, hey! Mr. O...

Shane: What?

Babs: Bathroom break?

Shane: No.

Babs: [panting] Please!

Shane: Ugh. Two minutes. But one second later, and you are so fired.

Babs: Alarm. One minute 50. There. Plenty of time. [gasps] I knew it. They're totally not bank patrons! Citizens of Metropolis, fear not, for Batgirl is here to put an end to this egregious evildoing. With supreme mastery of the martial arts, terrifically high-tech gadgetry and unshakable moral certitude, she will make short work of these buffoonish bank-robbing baddies!

Robber #2: Hey, who you calling buffoonish?

Babs: Give up now, you foolish fiends, you nefarious nimrods, for now is the time--

[alarm beeping]

Babs: Time... Oh, no! [gasps] Oh. Oh. Uh... [grunts] Nobody move! I'll be right back.