||His and only his possession||

This chapter contains mature stuff!

Sanem glanced at the clock, noting that it had already passed 1. Her eyelids weighed heavily, a result of exhaustion and worry that Jan might be disappointed. It was their first night together, and...

The abrupt slam of the door made her jump in her place, her eyes locking with Jan's as he entered the room.

As he closed the door behind him, Jan's gaze never wavered from Sanem. She felt a mix of anticipation and unease as he made his way towards her. Before she could speak, she hesitated, unsure of how to begin.

"Mr. Jan... I have something to confess," she finally managed to say.

"Not now," his voice was firm, almost commanding. Cupping her cheeks, Jan silenced her by sliding a finger into her mouth, a gesture that left her bewildered.

"Mr. Jan..." she tried again, but was cut off.

"Damn it, Sanem, I told you not to say anything," his tone was now tinged with anger. She watched in confusion as he began unbuttoning his shirt, disregarding her attempts to cover herself with a shawl.

"We don't need it," he declared, discarding the shawl to the floor without a second thought. Sanem's initial confusion soon turned to fear at the sight of his escalating actions.
Sanem felt a mix of emotions as she found herself in a vulnerable situation with Jan, who was only in his underwear during their first night together. Despite feeling embarrassed and paranoid, she had no desire to upset him after actions that might cause him pain. Her anxiety grew as he loomed over the bed, moving closer to her with predatory steps. His long chestnut hair, well-trimmed beard, and strikingly handsome face both intrigued and frightened her, causing her heart to race.

"Mr. Jan, please, could you switch off the light?" Sanem hesitantly requested.

"No," Jan responded with a hint of anger. Seeing her fear only seemed to irritate him further. "I want to see every part of you, just as you should see every part of me."

Sanem gasped as he forcefully reached for the laces of her dress, her attempts to ward him off futile as he undressed her, leaving her clad in her undergarments. Tears welled up in her eyes as his kisses grazed her thigh, causing her to shiver with both fear and discomfort.

"Why are you crying?" Jan's voice was almost accusatory as he wiped away her tears. "I made it clear that nothing would stand in my way once we were wed." Sanem attempted to shield herself, but Jan's actions were forceful as he disregarded her attempts to cover up.

Jan's hands trembled as he slowly began to unbutton Sanem's wedding gown. The air was thick with anticipation and unspoken words. It was their first night together as a couple, yet it felt like an eternity. All she could see was lust and anger in his eyes.

"Mr. Jan please..." she began, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You ran away from the wedding aisle?" he asked, his voice low and dangerous. His eyes blazed with a mixture of emotions - betrayal, anger, and desire. She gulped, her heart pounding in her chest.

How could she tell him that she loved him, but her reality would make him hate her? She couldn't bear the thought of losing him, not after everything they had been through.

Sanem tried to speak, to explain, but her voice failed her. She felt helpless as she watched Jan tear her blouse in a fit of anger. She yelped in fear, trying to cover herself with her hands. But Jan mistook her actions for denial, and it only served to fuel his anger.

"Don't you dare deny me, Sanem," he growled, his voice barely containable. "You're mine now, and I'm going to take what's mine."

Sanem's heart raced as she felt Jan's strong hands on her body. He pulled her towards him, roughly pressing his lips against hers. She could feel the heat radiating off of him, the raw desire that threatened to consume them both.