||Lovers since ages||

For advertising for a faulty product that had numerous issues and customer complaints, Aiyleen was repeatedly getting bashed over the internet. Many other companies that she secured by either warming someone's bed or by Fabri's help dropped off their collaboration. There was a tumultuous boycott call for her advertising company in the social media. She was trying her best to fend them off.

"This entire mess is because of Emre,"She threw away the paper weight on her table. "That useless brat is stranded in my throat like a piece of fish thorn. I can't even spit him out" she cussed Emre. But more than that she wanted to kill Jan.

"Jan Divit is a mastermind. If only I seduced him instead of seducing stupid Emre!"She thought resting her face on her hand. At that time Guislin entered,"Madam there is an invitation from Fikri Harika!They requested your presence. They are going to commemorate their company's silver Jubilee."

"What a kind joke,"Aiyleen sneered. Invitation from Fikri Harika at this time when she was going through her crisis was an open slap on her face by Jan. He purposely invited her to spray salt on her wounds. "There's no way he can know that I am trying to infiltrate his company and steal his informations,"she thought. They were rivals. And in the past Aiyleen disrespected Fikri Harika. Jan remembered everything and was giving her everything back time to time.

"Well,I am going,"she thought. She hated the fact that she would have to witness their happy face when she was getting bitten by defeats. She just wanted to appear there to make it seem like she was in good touch with Fikri Harika. Getting an invitation from the topmost company would help to clear a bit of her bad reputation in the present. And who knows she could meet other valuable partners there for her business!

________________

"Wear this babes,"Ceyda threw another piece of fabric on her face. Sanem scrunched her nose while scrutinizing them,"Ceyda I am going to look like a stripper if I wear them!"

"You are complaining about each and every dress I am giving you,"Ceyda rumbled. "Do one thing Sanem, wear a sack and attend the party!"

Sanem pouted looking distressed. Ceyda added,"You have a beautiful figure babes. Why do you need to hide those curves?Common wear it!" She almost forcefully made Sanem wear a high double slit side cutout turtle neck evening dress.

Then gave her a bold makeup which completely transformed Sanem. Ceyda gasped with the finishing touch,"You were hiding this much beauty for so long! Someone should get you arrested!"

Sanem herself couldn't believe her transformation. They got downstairs to get mixed reactions. While Mr. Aziz complimented both the girls  Huma looked perturbed and looked away. Jan had missed it because he had to reach the venue earlier than expected. They had an important guest coming from foreign.

"I am not going,"Huma stated. She was still pissed with the fact that Ceyda fired Emre from their own company. Mr. Aziz nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders rising up from the sofa,"Then it's fine!Me,Ceyda and Sanem are going there. You can stay home.Regarding Emre,he must be drinking himself in a pub!"

"He is your son Aziz.You will regret,"Huma said.

"He raised his hands on a girl Huma,"Aziz replied. "That my son can never hurt a woman. It wouldn't have hurt me if he lied useless in business but he shamed me as a human." He was walking out as Ceyda and Sanem followed him when he stopped and turned at Huma,"And next week is his engagement with Daphne. I sincerely requests he gets sober before that"

The three climbed the car. The driver drove it to the venue where the silver Jubilee party was being hosted. Sanem was shaking lightly in excitement. She couldn't fathom how Jan was going to react on her attire. She wanted a jacket to cover herself,"Incase he gets angry,"she thought.