Chapter 3

I'm so sorry for the long wait here is part 3. Please leave comments on how you feel about the story.
- Z.B.

Recap:

"You're always causing trouble" Jiang Cheng scolded which in returned caused Wei Wuxian to laugh before getting serious. "Jiang Cheng what happened during the attack until now?"

"The Wen clan had tried to ambush us but they failed and had only managed to take you after mother hit you with Zidian. We're not sure what had happened to you but during that time you were missing, we had rebuilt the damaged parts of Yunmeng. If it wasn't for the Wen siblings we wouldn't have been able to find you. You ended up sleeping for more or less 11 years. Now A-Li is married and Jin Ling is 15 years old."

"What about the Wens? What happened to them?"

"From what I remember Wen Chao had tried to kill them but Wen Qing had sent them away before the battle got worse and is now the clan leader of the Wen clan alongside her brother."

"So much has happened...wait you said I was missing for years and slept for 11 years how is Jin Ling 15?" Jiang Cheng's frown deepened not wanting to speak of what happened during those 3 years. "Nothing important so get changed, i'll wait for you outside."

'What happened in those 3 years to make Jiang Cheng have such a grim expression?' With shaking legs he got up almost falling the second he lifted himself up. "Ugh stupid guy he should have woken me up sooner"

Having his body be asleep for 10 years made the muscles in his body slim down making him frown lightly. 'My body looks so small'

As he looked at himself in the mirror he noticed his hair reached down to the floor making him stare wide eyed at the length. 'Agh whatever i'll cut it later' With that he slipped on his clothing. 'The Yiling patriarch is back' with a giggle he exited the room to where Jiang Cheng was waiting.

"I can't believe you can walk normally now after being asleep for 11 years" A smile formed on Wei Wuxians lips as he followed his brother. "Admit it you missed me" Jiang Cheng glared softly at him before opening the door to reveal a familiar figure holding a fan in his hands.

"Wei Wuxian, how dare you fall into a coma and leave me alone with him" Nie Huaisang pulled him into a hug tears flowing down his face as he ranted about Jiang Cheng bullying him these past 11 years. "Ok that's enough your crying face is ugly so stop already" Pouting he wiped his tears before letting them actually enter the room. "A-Ying come here i'd like you to meet someone" Jiang Yanli pulled a boy from behind her. Clad in gold he didn't know how to act. "Looks like we haven't been introduced to each other properly, I'm Wei Wuxian"

Not sure how the boy would react he bowed at him which left Jin Ling stunned. The gentle loving smile on his uncles face not only left him speechless but everyone else in the room.

Without a second thought he jumped into his arms before he muttered his name. "Im Jin Ling, uncle Wei" A smile blossomed on his lips as he stared admiringly at Wei Wuxian. A sniffle grabbed their attention making them turn towards Jiang Yanli who was wiping her tears with a warm smile on her face. "Finally our family is whole again." All three boys hugged her saing comforting words to get her to stop crying only to start crying from laughing as they made silly faces at each other.

Wei Wuxian had spent a few days in Lotus Pier before deciding it was time to visit a few people, specifically a cold jade.

"I'm coming with you"

With a jump he turned around noticing Jiang Cheng making him let out a scared laugh. "He..he. Fine only because it would be faster to use your sword since I don't know where Suibian is" Rolling his eyes they made their way to Gusu. As they got to the entrance Wei Wuxian could feel his heart thumping in his chest. Memories from the time he was a spirit came to him. 'Lan Zhan I'm sorry I should have come back to Gusu with you I should have listened to you the first time' With a bow from the Lan disciples they made their way inside where they found Lan Xichen waiting for Jiang Cheng who was ahead of Wei Wuxian who had fallen behind from reliving memories. "Jiang Cheng I didn't expect you to come"

Bowing they greeted each other. "I didn't come alone" Looking behind him a familiar figure came into view. He looked different, he was paler with long flowing hair no longer in a ponytail Lan Xichen almost mistook him for a woman. He bowed greeting him, making him come back down to earth. "Lan Xichen as much as i'd like to speak with you...can you tell me where Lan Zhan is?"

A small smile formed on his lips as he heard his words. "He will be arriving soon but you can wait for him in Jingshi" The smile on his face didn't waver as Wei Wuxian bowed again before taking his leave.

"Doesn't Hanguan-Jun dislike people going into Jingshi" Lan Xichen turned a blind ear at the question and motioned Jiang Cheng to follow him.
.
.
.
.
Wei Wuxian quietly made his way to Jingshi remembering the first time he was in here he was a spirit causing shivers to go down his body. With a shake of his head he sat down staring out the doors almost wondering if he had gone back to being a spirit and everything was a dream. With a sigh he laid down facing the flowers until he fell asleep out of boredom.