Chapter 18

ಠಗಠ Me finding out I've been mixing Yin and Yang up for a good while now.
(ノಥ ‸ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻ ..please correct me when I mess up...
-z.b.

“A-Li, you can open the door now.” In seconds Jiang Yanli got rid of the seal and wanted to hug both of her brothers only to find Jiang Cheng. “Wei Ying is changing but he said you guys can come in.”
Soon the room was filled with all of their friends and family waiting for Wei Wuxian to appear.

“Sorry to make you wait” Once again he was wearing red and black robes, his white hair was braided to the side with his usual red ribbon at the end and without hesitating he sat next to Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian had this air of maturity yet seemed mischievous as his smile reminded them of the young Wei Wuxian. “Now that everyone is here,,with a few additions.” Following his gaze the two Lan disciples and Jin Ling could only give a small smile as everyone’s attention was drawn to them. “We need to figure out how to take down that masked figure..any ideas?”

“What if we ask JianYu for help” With an agreeing nod they turned to Wei Wuxian who just gave a light shrug.
Once again Lan Wanji placed a barrier around the room blocking JianYu’s presence to be felt. With a deep breath Wei Wuxian got into position and allowed JianYu to take over his body.

“The masked figure you are speaking of is known as Hu Feng. He cultivates Yin energy while I cultivate Yang energy.”

“You know I would expect Wei Wuxian to be on the Yin side since he was able to cultivate demoni-Agh!” Jiang Yanli elbowed her husband before turning to JianYu with a smile. “Sorry, please continue.”
With a slight nod he continued.
“Although we aren’t the creators of Yin and Yang we are close to it, just as Wei Wuxian was able to cultivate demonic energy and is able to purify it-”

“He can do what!?” Nie Huaisang stared wide at everyone before closing his mouth with a light cough “Was I the only one who didn’t know this?”
“Actually we-” Jin Ling pointed to half of the people in the room and with a proud smirk he pointed at himself. “Saw him purify a young child’s spirit and talk to him like a crazy person since we couldn’t hear his voice- Ow!” Jiang Yanli pinched his leg making him pout and rub at the sore spot. The soft chuckle from Lan Sizhui had him looking away in embarrassment almost having forgotten his crush was here and he had just insulted his uncle aka Lan Sizhui's father.

“...Sorry”

JianYu couldn’t help releasing a sigh as he kept getting interrupted by the lively family. “Because he is able to purify it he is a bigger target for Hu Feng to use as a puppet, but currently Hu Feng is most likely using someone's body as a doll just as I am showing myself through Wei Wuxian but this is also draining on the human body.”

“Let me make this quick before I end up making him pass out again.” Raising his hand he summoned the stygian tiger amulet that had resided in the possession of A-Qing.

“These two will help you in defeating Hu Feng, although Wei Wuxian has a bad memory revolving around stygian tiger amulet I'm sure this time it will be ok since they have a golden core and a soul, Wei Wuxian and the amulet will deal with Hu Feng while everyone else-” Suddenly where Wei Wuxian was the form of JianYu, black hair cascaded down his back as half tied up in a white ribbon with a silver hair pin where a jade flower laid delicately matching his soft features. His robes were white with gold designs and his outer robe was a sheer light green fabric. His skin was as white as jade making his pale silver eyes look darker than they were. He was the definition of beautiful and feminine a contrast to the Yang that is meant to be masculine.

Placing his hands in front of him showed the multiple thin silver rings on his fingers as he bowed deeply at them. “I hope you are able to help him in this battle and I apologize.”
No one knew why he was apologizing but couldn’t help nodding before he was gone and a dizzy Wei Wuxian appeared once again.